Chapter 7

Axel's P.O.V
I could feel just how desperate he'd become for me. His moans said it all, I was driving him insane. I was only teasing his upper body, not distributing my loving touch well on purpose.

I stopped playing with his pink nipples. I pulled away from them before getting some lube. I wanted to tease him more. So I put some lube on his bare chest and rubbed my hands together.

I'd never rubbed oil on him and what made his skin shine during our love making was his sweat. But I only saw that pleasurable sight when I was done. Now I want to see it the whole way through.

I rubbed the oil all over his chest, reading his nipples as I did. He still moaned even when I didn't go near his nipples. Looking down at his lewd face had me feeling the need to be inside him, but, I resisted.

Well until he began to beg. "Axel...*pant*...please, I-I need you i-inside of m-me." He said softly making me moan inwardly. "I...I want you, need you to make a mess of m-me. Make my insides hot and slippery with your cum, p-please..." He whispered, his member twitching a good four times as he spoke.

I wasn't able to resist my Baby any longer so I made him kneel over me. I love it when he rides me, I can see everything and hear it too. That's my new favorite sex position now.

I got the bottle of lube again and put some on my aching member. I distributed it evenly and allowed him to lower himself onto me. We both moaned as I entered him. His muscles covered me from tip to base with slippery warmth and it really felt so amazing.

I put my hands on his hip and he began to move. His skin began to excrete beads of sweat and I bit my lip at how hot this was. He was so tight around me and seemed to get tighter and tighter by the minute.

"I...I can't anym-more...*pant*..." He said as he gave out and laid on my chest. I love how I make him so weak. I grabbed his ass and began to thrust deeply and slowly. He screamed in sweet pleasure against me as I moaned.

His drool getting all over my chest. He then licked it up and kissed my chest and nipples making me moan louder and louder. "I-I'm going to c-cum!" He screamed as he sat up again. He put his hands on my chest for support and began to move as I thrusted into him.

"Y-yes...yes...aaa...it feels so g-good!" He screamed as I released into him. Seconds after I released he did and his cum got on my torso and some in my mouth. I swallowed it before licking my lips.

I thought Riley would've gotten off but he seemed to want more. So I turned us over and fucked him as hard as I could. He screamed just as loud as he did when we made love not more than ten seconds ago.

He moaned loudly as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I'm close." I whispered into his ear. "A-Axel, I...I love you so m-much." He moaned lowly as I came inside of him. I continued to thrust into him to ride out my orgasm but I couldn't stop myself. So we were off to round three.

I hit his prostate and he tightened around me making me moan. I continued to hit his prostate until he couldn't tighten around me anymore. I then slowed my thrusts to allow him to cool down a little.

"I love you Axel..." He whispered making me smile. "I love you too Riley." I whispered back and kissed his cheek. We went back to love making and his moans were the kind of gentle ones I loved to hear.

I could feel his heart beat and I smiled as it felt similar to mine. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and they dilated making smile brighter. I love this man so fucking much it's unbelievable.

I thrusted into him one last good time before we both came. We moaned in sync and I pulled him closer to me as he arched his back and wrapped his arms around my neck. His head dipped into the pillow and his tongue stuck out as he moaned.

I grunted at the feel of his nipples gliding against mine and his hot sticky skin sticking to mine. I pulled out of him to prevent another round, I would've gone for another one but he looked so spent.

I got out of bed and picked him up bridle style before going to the bathroom. I laid him on the cold-ish wood floor to help him cool down. I ran a warm bubble bath and put him in before getting in myself.

He sat between my legs but he didn't move much. I'd left him so tired he couldn't find the energy to move. His hair was all over the place and his cheeks were red like tomatoes.

I washed him then myself. I got out with him, dried him off before putting him in one of my shirts that were too big for him still. I stayed in my boxers and put him in bed before getting in after him.

He cuddled into my chest and I smiled a little smile. "I love you Baby Boy." I whispered. "I love you too Daddy." He whispered back with lust and love in his voice.

After that we both fell into a peaceful sleep.
~~~~
A/N
Sexy sexy smut.
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\  /(#^w^#)/