Chapter 10

Riley's P.O.V
"Axel if you'd just listen for a second you'd understa-" I tried to explain to Axel but he wouldn't allow it. He had tears in his eyes and so did I. He was hurt and all because of a misunderstanding.

"I need to take a walk." He said as he stormed out the kitchen. I followed after him desperately trying to calm him down. "Let me come with you." I said as I stopped him. "I need time alone Riley, I just need to think." He said as he looked at me with sad eyes.

I watched him walk out the house and I started to hyperventilate. I went back to the kitchen and texted Jason saying the problem I had with him just became Axel's too.

After the text I couldn't hold my phone anymore so I threw it on the floor and watched it shatter. I was taking in sharp and short breaths. My body started to shake violently as more tears began to stream down my face. "I...I-I'm sorry...so s-sorry, A*cough*Axel!" I cried as pain shot through me in every direction.

I was now on the floor having a painful anxiety attack. It's been so long since I had one I forgot how to handle them. And they didn't usually happen because Axel and I didn't have fights like this often.

But I realized that I inflicted the pain on myself. I should've told him that Jason was threatening to hurt him if I didn't go and see him. I'm not sure why he wanted to see me but I'm pretty sure with or without Axel knowing this would've become a disaster.

I just wanted to protect him and keep him from stressing. And now my plan to keep him calm completely backfired and I'm not sure if he's going to come back. That one thing was what was scaring me the most. Axel is my everything and I'm dependent on him in everything.
•°•°•°•°
Four Hours Later
I was still on the floor crying. My attack ended a few minutes before but I was shaking and breathing heavily. I couldn't push myself to get up, I didn't have the energy.  I heard the door open and I was hoping it was Axel.

But before I could see who came to my rescue my body finally gave out and I passed out. Though I'd passed out I could still feel whoever was touching my forehead. I could only hear faint screams for me to wake up. I really wanted to wake up but my body wouldn't allow it.

So I fought to open my eyes.

Finally my body gave in and my eyes started to open to see the grey eyes I fell so deeply in love with. "Riley!" Axel screamed with worry as he bunched me up in his arms. I snuffled as I enjoyed the embrace of my lover.

"I'm so sorry Riley." He whispered as he began to cry. I couldn't say anything as I wasn't exactly thinking at the moment. I could feel the pad of his thumb stroking my cheek gently. Then it became wet, probably to wipe dry tear stains.

I don't remember for how long but we stayed on the floor together. He was holding onto me and whispering 'I love you's' and 'I'm sorry's'. All I could do was lay close to lifeless in his arms and wait until I could move again.

I felt paralyzed or better yet trapped in my own body. The only thing I could move were my eyes and as I continued to look at Axel they began to tear up.

"What if you die Riley? What if you don't make it? Then what Riley, what will he do. What will you do..."

I breathed in and forced myself to move. I started with my toes and fingers then went on to my feet and hands before my whole limbs. I weakly put my hand up to Axel's face and he looked at me sadly.

I puckered my lips and tried to push myself up to his lips as I couldn't bring him down to me. After a few seconds of struggle he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed back weakly but stopped when I felt light headed. Before I knew it I'd passed out again.
~~~~
A/N
It's starting
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\ /(#^w^#)/