Chapter 1

Author's Note | • BabygirlBieberBlair

Friends With Benefits (FWB) is a Justin Bieber fanfic/College AU/RPF of mine. It is PG17 because it has Mature Content like Sexual Content and Strong Language. If you don't read or like anything that has to do with sex, Go away. Friends With Benefits (FWB) is a long and completed story with spelling errors, punctuation errors, and +more. Don't leave hate comments about my story because they will get deleted. Don't forget to read, share, vote, and comment my story with everyone. You have been warned...

Updates: Thursdays only, I will update my story with 4 new chapters on every Thursday night at 9. During Mon-Wed, I will be writing the four chapters and will upload them on Thursday.

Enjoy reading,

P.S. Vote! Comment! like! Share!

Yours Truly,
BabygirlBieberBlair

All Rights Reserved®
Copyright ©

BabygirlBieberBlair

Chapter 1

First Day Of College

We finally arrive at the shiny black iron gates of Wisconsin State University. The shiny black iron gates of Wisconsin State University open slowly and once they open fully, my parent's dark green minivan drives in. As we drive in, I stare at the window, my chocolate dark brown eyes glued to the outside. Colorful leaves fall off of the tiny branches from the tall oak and maple trees and onto the well trimmed grass campus.
People walk around the well trimmed grass campus, sit on light brown benches talking, and hanging around the tall oak and maple trees laughing and smiling. Squirrels scatter across the campus and up the tall oak and maple trees. Black big and scary crows are perched on top of the shiny black iron gates of Wisconsin State University. Wisconsin is so beautiful in the fall during September, I thought to myself.

My mom finds a parking spot in the parking lot of Wisconsin State University. My mom cuts off the engine, snatch out the car keys, and stash them in her dark blue blue jeans back pocket and turns to face me slowly. Tears fall slowly from my mom's hazel brown eyes and onto her soft rosy red cheeks and a warm smile is plastered across her beautiful face. "Mom, don't cry or I'm going to cry too." I say, laughing a little bit and smiling from ear to ear. I reach out my short arm to wipe away her cold tear and she laughs. "Honey, Mel, these are happy tears that I am crying. I'm happy that my beautiful daughter is going to college. The same college I went to and met your father." Mom says, smiling and crying happily.