Chapter 8

Sally's Car Lot & The Fall Festival

The next morning, I wake up in my small yet comfortable bed in I and Caitlin's dorm in my soaking wet clothes from last night with Justin. I slowly sit up in my bed, stretch my arms out, and yawn loudly and slowly. I run my fingers through my long dark brown chestnut hair slowly and rub my eyes slowly. I begin to look around I and Caitlin's dorm to find Caitlin gone.

I find a neon green sticky note on the top of the flat-screen TV so I jump out of my bed and walk over to where the sticky note is. I tug out it and then snatch it off and begin to read it:

I, Bailey, Brandon, & Tyler left early to go to Starbucks and to get some breakfast from McDonald's. We have left you a Starbucks frappé and a breakfast burrito, hash browns, a biscuit, and a blueberry yogurt on your nightstand. Were at class by now, so bye.

Love,
Bailey, Cait, Brandon, & Tyler

Aww, I didn't know they did that, they are so sweet, I think to myself. I turn my head and look over to my nightstand to find a Starbucks frappé, a bag of McDonald's breakfast, my tiny sliver alarm clock, my iPhone 6S, and my iPod. All of a sudden, the memories and moments of last night with Justin flood into my head like a huge tidal wave, from the singing at Karaoke Superstar Singer to the dancing in the rain in the empty streets of downtown Wisconsin. Then, I remembered he kissed me, we kissed in the rain under the moonlight.

I gasp loudly and cover my mouth with my two small hands. I and Justin kissed, I think to myself. What if that kiss could mess up our close friendship? What if that kiss was a mistake? What if that kiss could destroy the good relationship I have with Justin? The door flies open quickly and I quickly fall out of my unanswered questions and slowly turn to the door. I except to see Bailey and the rest of my friends. But, it is Justin Bieber.

Justin is wearing a plain white T-shirt, a red plaid short sleeve shirt, tight black pants, a red and black snapback, and a pair of black Converse. "I'm sorry about last night. I don't want this to ruin our friendship, Mel. I didn't mean to kiss you...I just...I'm sorry. Is it too late to say sorr--" Justin apologies, begins to say walking up to by I rudely interrupt him pulling his shirt and body close to me. I grab his face slowly and pull it into mine. We kiss slowly, softly, and beautifully. His lips taste like heaven and I can't get enough. Justin's long arms grab my torso and pull me even closer.

I stop kissing him and whisper into his ear softly to ask, "Did I ever tell you that you talk to much, Justin?, He laughs softly. We both pull away and give each other space. Justin looks me up and down quickly and say, "your still in those wet clothes from last night, Mel" he laughs and I join in, in the funny joke. "Yes, I need to take a shower and get ready for class." I say.
I begin to walk towards the door but, quickly pulls me back. "You must have a bad habit of pulling people back when they are about to leave." I say, smiling and giggling. "Yea, I might. But, I wondering do you...want to...go...to the fall festival with me tonight?" He asks, stuttering and smiling hopefully and weakly all at the same time.