Chapter 63

Songs for this chapter:

Michael Jackson- Thriller

Selena Gomez- Hit The Lights

Taylor Swift- 22

......

"Wow. This frat house is bigger than I ever imagined." I gasped at the sight of the enormous campus and frat houses of WSU. As I and the rest of my best friends jumped out of Cole's van, Guys dressed in mostly military and sports-inspired costumes and  girls are half naked and scantly clad in their slutty costumes walked across the campus.

Halloween seems like a holiday to just get dress like a slut instead of celebrating and taking part in one of America's most beloved holiday of all time, right behind Christmas and Valentine's Day.

The air was humid and hot, but it was also windy.

Cole proudly says, "Yes. Home sweet home. This is home to me." Cole's costume is Edward Scissorshands, with his fake sliver scissorshands and his pale skin, he looks almost identical to Johnny Depp's character in the movie Edward Scissorshands.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to have a great time!!" Caitlin cheers excitedly and loudly. All of my friends looked uniquely perfect in their Halloween costumes; Caitlin's naughty school girl Britney Spears Baby One More Time inspired outfit, Bailey's funky and peaceful hippie 60s and Coachella costume, Brandon's Harry Potter costume, Aaron's policemen outfit, and Claire's Red Riding Hood costume.

I look around to try to see if Justin has arrived yet, like he had promised me he would in the text he had sent me a couple hours ago.

I snatch my phone out of my green cargos and re-read his text message for the seventh time in a row:

I'll be there before you know it, baby girl...

;)

Bizzle

"Ugh, Mel this isn't a time to get on your phone. Time to have a good time tonight." Claire sighs. "Yea, your right." I huff frustratingly. "Is something wrong?" She questions. "Nothing. It doesn't matter." I lie, biting my lip.

"Ok, then let's go." Claire grabs ahold of me and drags me into the Frat house. Inside the Frat house, it looks like a mansion. People are scattered everywhere in diverse and uniquely different costumes with red cups of liquor and party drugs like Molly.

As I and the rest of my friends make it through the large crowd of frat guys and skimpy dressed girls, I try hard to look for Justin, instead to get a drink and get my partying on.

In the kitchen, large bottles of different types of liquor take up most of the counter along with a huge size of Doritos and red cups.

"Let's get wasted, tonight. Yes!" Bailey yells loudly, holding a tall bottle of whiskey in her small hand. Bailey pours each of us numerous types of liquor into our cups.

"We will be back, Mel." Bailey announces, as she and the rest of our friends walk out of the kitchen. "Ok." I said.

I smell it and quickly take a step back, cringing at the gross smell. I take a deep breathe, hold my nose, and gulp it down in a few seconds.

Two guys walk in with cans of beer in their hands. One is dressed as a sexy firefighter and the second one is a construction worker. "Hey, I'm Sean do you want to play Truth or Dare with us upstairs?" The first one asks.

Who stills play Truth or Dare anymore? I thought this was college not high school, I think to myself.

"Sure, I guess so." I nod and sit my cup down as I walk out of my kitchen with Sean and a guy leading us into the living room and then upstairs.

.....

As I followed Sean and Jose upstairs towards the Frat bedrooms, Sean handed me a drink that he said is called Pineapple Twist. I drunk it down and it sizzled in my throat.

My head began to fill dizzy and my sight of seeing begin to slowly give out. "What did you guys put in this drin---" Before I could finish my sentence, I collapsed onto the glossy dark brown wooden floor.

I heard many voices as I slid deeper and deeper into the state of darkness.
"I knew this would work." Sean said.
"Get her up. It's time to tag team her tonight!" Jose cheers.

I fought and fought my way through the darkness but, I couldn't get through. I couldn't wake up. It felt I was in quick sand, and I harder I struggled, the harder I went through.

(Author's Message)

Hey guess who's back Bitches!!!!!

Friends With Benefits and BizzlesBabygirlBlair!!!!

Ik it feels like a century since I have updated anything for Friends With Benefits. But despite the reviews, personal issues, The Bad Boy's Game, and ever in between, I am back and I'm better.

The Wattys and My bday is around corner (literally!!!!) So I will be posting the rest of the new chapters !!!!!!

Have a great fucking day babes!!!

BizzlesBabygirlBlair