Chapter 3

The Class

The sound of my tiny sliver alarm clock wakes me up from my dreamless sleep. With a pillow on top of my head and sheets and sheets of blankets covering my whole body, I reach my short arm towards my nightstand and tap the off button on my tiny sliver alarm clock. I get out from under the sheets and sheets blankets and throw my pillow off my head and onto the floor. I sit up and stretch my short arms out as I yawn slowly and loudly. Ugh, I hate Mondays, I think to myself. I rub my eyes and begin to look around I and Caitlin's dorm room.

Caitlin lyes in her small bed under the blankets but, I see her shiny and beautiful long blonde hair through the white blankets. I run my small fingers through my hair slowly and begin to bite my lower lip uncontrollably. Sunshine creeps through the curtains and lights up I and Caitlin's dorm room. I slowly get out of my small yet comfortable and stand for a few seconds. Should I wake Caitlin up?, I ask myself in my head. I nod and force a smile, and begin to walk over to Caitlin. I shrug her, trying to wake up. After a few minutes of trying to wake Caitlin up, she finally gets up and we both begin to make up our bed and clean up our dorm room together. After cleaning up, Caitlin and I begin to pick out our outfits of the day slowly, picking, choosing, and deciding an outfit.

I decide on a dark purple long sleeved V-neck, a short dark blue denim jacket, tight dark blue denim jeans, black ankle socks, and a pair of black Converse. I fold and lye my outfit of the day on my neatly made up small bed. I grab my bathroom necessities and walk out into the hallway of The Dorms and into The Co-Ed Showers slowly. I strip completely naked and cut in the hot water of the shower, letting it splash onto my cold, shivering body and in my hair. I wash myself from head to toe and wash my hair. After taking a long and relaxing shower, I dry off, blow dry my wet hair until it's dry, and get dress, flat-ironing my hair straight.

After Caitlin take a quick shower and get dress into a dark green cashmere sweater, tight dark blue jeans, a sliver shiny necklace with a sliver heart, and a pair of white Keds, pulling her hair into a simple ponytail. I grab my light brown crossbody bag, which is filled with my large sketch pad, pencils, and poetry book and iPhone 6S. We both grab our golden dorm keys, stashing it into our back pockets and stashing our class schedules and our dorm number paper. It's almost 7, and we begin to almost leave out when there is a small knock on I and Caitlin's dorm room door.

I walked slowly over to I and Caitlin's dorm doom door and twisting the golden knob, opening the door slowly.
Bailey, Tyler, and Brandon stand side by side together with cups of Starbucks coffee and a bag of McDonald's breakfast burritos. "Good morning, Mel." Brandon says, smiling brightly. "Hey, Brandon, Bailey, and Tyler." I say, nicely and begin to wave friendly with a warm smile. "Hey, Mel." Tyler says, happily. Bailey smiles and nods at me quickly. "Come on, Caitlin." I say, quickly and quickly turning away from Brandon, Bailey, and Tyler and turning around towards to Caitlin. Caitlin turns around and smile widely and says, "Ok, I'm ready. Let's go."

"Where are you guys going?" Bailey asks, curiously. "To class. Our classes. We don't want to be late." I say, panicking a little bit. "Classes don't start till 8, Mel and Cait." Bailey says. Now, I feel dumb as hell Ugh, I think to myself. "And, we woke up early to have Tyler drive us to Starbucks and McDonald's for coffee and breakfast burritos. So let's sit down and take a few minutes to eat, drink, and chat before we go to our boring ass classes." Bailey adds, laughing a little bit and smiling warmly.

"Okay, come on in and take a seat, guys." I say, nicely and begin to welcome Bailey, Tyler, and Brandon in politely. Tyler and Caitlin take a seat on Caitlin's small bed while I, Bailey, and Brandon take a seat in my small bed. Bailey and Tyler begins to pass out the McDonald breakfast burritos and Starbucks coffee quickly.