Chapter 29

Tori & Mel

Ethan slowly gets out of the car and walks over to the passenger side to open the door for me like a true gentleman. I put my best fake smile on and hop out cheerfully, grabbing his hand.

He looks up and smiles sweetly and his eyes soften beautifully and I quickly look away, blushing pink innocently. Justin stands with his back against the brick wall beside The Dorms building glass doors with Tori twirling her black curly hair with her fingers and running her fingers through Justin's wavy blonde hair.

I can feel the heat, spotlight, attention, and eyes on me as I hold hands with Ethan, walking out of the park and over to The Dorms building, passing Justin and Tori.

"There she is, miss goody-goody two shoes." Tori laughs, smiling wickedly.
"Good afternoon to you too." I say, fake smiling. I'm trying my best not to run up to and give her black eye, but I take a deep breathe and begin to think violence is never the answer over and over to keep me sane.

"Oh. Wow this bitch Mel must be the college slut because now she's banging new guy. Damn." She laughs.
That is the last straw, I am tired of Tori saying mean and harsh untrue things about me. I am going to stand up to myself and stand my ground. For once and all.

I let go of Ethan's hand and slowly and confidently walk over to Tori, standing a few inches away from her.
"I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said." I lie, through my clenched shiny teeth. Justin stands by watching with a haunted and surprised look on his face.

"I said your the college slut." She repeats, smiling wickedly. I giggle at her little joke and before I realize what I've done, I slap Tori across her face and shove her down to the ground quickly. Rage, anger, and confident fills my face and I stand their awkward.

As Tori touches her face, where a red mark has been planted on her face, she stands up, ball her fists up, and slowly walk over to me. A group of girls and guys run over to Tori's to hold her back.

"I will fuck you up, college slut!!!" Tori yells, trying to shove the people out of her way to come and get me.

Justin grabs me by my small wrist, open the glass doors, and pulls me in forcefully. "Let go of me, Justin!" I scream, at the top of my dry lungs. He shakes his head and shove him against the wall.

He grabs my wrist and opens his dorm room pushing me in and the look on Ethan's face made me wish I had met him instead of Justin.

(Vote! Comment! Read! Share! ily guys thx!!)