Chapter 21

Breakfast & Coffee With Friends

The next morning, I wake up, throw my white sheets, slowly sit up in my small bed, and yawn tiredly. The dorm is empty, no Caitlin, no Bailey, no nobody. Suddenly, a buzzing comes from my phone so I grab it off of the nightstand and open it. Maybe, it's Justin, I think to myself. Surprisedly, it's not, it is a text from Caitlin. I smile brightly as I touch the screen to open it to read it:

Hey, Mel were having cups of coffee and breakfast at Starbucks. You should come join us. I'll be fun!

Caitlin

I reply back quickly:

Okay, let take a quick shower and get dress, I will be there before you know it

Mel

Once I send the text, I sit my phone down on my nightstand and jump out of my bed and kneel down to the floor, beginning to pick out an outfit that says, "I'm a college casual girl with style and a life."

I decide on a light blue long sleeved sweat shirt with a flock of blue birds flying across a cloudless blue sky, tight light blue jeans, and a pair of all white high top Converse. After I fold my clothes, I grab my bathroom necessities and go down the hall to take a quick shower. I stop once I see trees blowing side to side and a large pile of colorful leaves on the campus outside of the glass doors of The Dorms building. October has arrived at last, I think to myself.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth quickly, Next, I blow dry my hair, brush it, and comb it, putting it up in a messy yet elegant bun. I get dress, grab my phone, car keys, and golden dorm key, and go outside.

Outside, it is cold and windy and can feel the goosebumps beginning to form all over my body all at once. I walk into the parking lot of Wisconsin State University and jump into my car, driving out of Wisconsin State University property and onto the streets of downtown Wisconsin.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I finally arrive at Starbucks and jump out of my car after parking my car. I walk over to the glass doors of Starbucks and open the doors walking in. I see a group of five college students seating down at a table with five iced coffees. That must be them, it must be Caitlin, Tyler, Claire, Brandon, and Bailey, I think to myself.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaimed, excitedly with a small smile on my face. They all turn around at the same time with smiles plastered across their faces. "Hey, Mel you made it." C says, happily. "Of course I did. Why would I miss out on coffee at Starbucks on a Sunday?" I ask, laughing. They all join in my small joke and I begin to start smiling.

I take a seat beside Caitlin and we altogether begin to talk about the weather, the Frat house costume party, and October. Then, I hear a door swing open and as I slowly look my head up I see Justin Bieber walking inside Starbucks. I start to smile as I see him. I wonder why is he here?, I ask myself. But, my smile slowly turns into a frown when I see a girl walk in beside him. But, it isn't just any girl. It is Tori Black.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

What is he doing here with her? Why is he hanging out with Tori Black? Are their dating or something? What is it going on? I am taken out of my deep thoughts and unanswered question, when I hear Caitlin ask, "Hey, Mel isn't that Justin?"

"Um, yes I guess." I say, shrugging my left shoulder carelessly. "And is with that punk rocker slut Tori Black " Bailey adds, harshly. "I don't care." I lie, biting my lower lip slowly. I ignore making eye contact with Justin or Tori but, I can feel their eyes focused on me.

I hear footsteps come our way, I try not to look up but, I do anyway and when I do Justin is standing over me with an evil smirk. "Hey, Mel. I didn't know you were here." Justin says, fake-smiling. There is an devious edge to his smooth voice I don't like it one bit.

I ignore him and begin to take small sips of my iced coffee. "Hey, Mel." He repeats, angrily. "Justin, let's forget about miss prissy ass and let's get some lattes." Tori suggests, laughing a little bit. "Who the hell was talking to you bitch?" I ask, angrily. "No one. What the hell are you going to do about it?" She asks, snickering.

"I, Caitlin, Bailey, and Mel are going to jump your ass." Bailey snaps. "Come on, babes. Let's go get some coffee." Justin suggests, happily. Then, they stare into each other's eyes quickly and lock lips slowly.

My jaw has dropped in shock. What the fuck just happened?, I ask myself.
Remember Rule #2: Don't get mad or angry if you see your sex partner with someone else, my subconscious reminds me. If Justin wants to play this ruthless and treacherous game of cat and mouse. Then, game on. Justin.

Vote! Comment! Share! Read!
ily guys!!!