Chapter 31

Author's Note | • BabygirlBieberBlair

Hey, it's me again, anyway I just wanted to let you guys know a trailer of Friends With Benefits will be coming out soon and I will put it either on one of the middle chapters like 80 or I will put it at the end of the book like 100 and I will be posting it on my YouTube channel for everyone to see.

I hope everyone likes my fanfiction story so far and I will probably have more and more drama throughout the story (BTW I love a story with lots of drama and romance!!). And BTW if anyone thinks this thing between Mel and Justin is "abusive" or "wrong" then you must be stupid, because every good relationship has arguments, fights, fear, loss love, jealousy, and love.

Anyway, ily guys so much and enjoy reading!!!

BabygirlBieberBlair

Costume Shopping

We drive to a clothing store called Styled and we see a bright orange being sign that says: Halloween Costumes On Sale! Buy One, Get Two Free!!, So I, Caitlin, Claire, and Bailey walk into the clothing store together.

Inside of Styled, lyes racks and racks of T-shirts, jeans, socks, jackets, coats, dresses, and underwear. We walk over to the front counter where a young teenage girl stands. "Exsceue me, where are the Halloween costumes at?" I ask, politely. "There are back their." The young teenage girl points to the back of the store where a large number of Halloween costumes are.

"Okay, thanks." Claire says, happily. We run happily like a couple of kids on a school playground over to the area where the Halloween costumes are.

"I don't know what I should be for Halloween." I whine, innocently. "Here get that." Bailey laughs, handing me a nun costume. "Um. No I'm not that desperate." I say, giggling. I sit the nun costume down and begin to walk over to a rack of more costumes.

After a couple of hours at Styled, Caitlin decides on a naughty school girl costume that us similar to Britney Spears's first video outfit, Claire gets a sexy yet cute Supergirl costume, Bailey chooses a 60s fringe hippie costume, and I decide on a The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen costume with a bow and arrow.

We pay for our costumes together and we run outside to find freezing rain come pouring down harder than ever. Why does it have to rain?, I ask myself over and over in my head. We cover our costumes and run outside, over to the parking lot, jump into Caitlin's car, and drive back to Wisconsin State University.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

As we pull into Wisconsin State University and go to the parking lot, I
see a tall figure standing the rain all alone. "Isn't that...." Bailey mutters, quietly to herself. It is him. It is Justin Bieber standing outside in the freezing rain by the wall close to The Dorms building glass doors. What is he doing, I'm not going to take him back no matter what his says or do,
I think to myself.

His eyes are soften and I can see tears falling down his face slowly as I jump out of the car and walk over to the doors of The Dorms building, passing Justin.

He quickly jumps in front of the glass doors blocking me and the rest of my friends from getting inside. "Move. Out. Of The Way, Justin." I demand, madly. "Not until you take me back. Please come back.....be here. Come back....be here with me, Mel." He begs, sadly and his drops to his knees.

Why is he doing this in front of me and them and everyone?, I ask myself. "Ok, I take you back. Now, If you don't let me and my friends through we will kick your ass." I threaten, playfully.

He laughs and gets up off of the wet concrete ground and opens the door for us. He snatches me by grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him in a flash. I stare into his eyes deeply as freezing cold rains falls on us.

"I want you." He breathes, beautifully.
"I want you, more." I say, whispering softly. He pulls me closer and we kiss slowly and romantically in the freezing cold rain in the middle if the afternoon of October.