EPILOGUE

I stirred in my bed and noticed that Justine wasn't beside me. I pulled myself up and roamed my eyes around the hotel room. I walked to the balcony which has a magnificent view of the ocean floor, crystal clear water and pristine white sand. Her back was facing me and I moved close to her hugging her from behind as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

L:

"There you are! Good Morning babe"

I planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

She held my arms as I wrap it around her, snuggling her to my chest. God I love mornings like this and any morning as long as I'm with her. We are currently enjoying our vacation at a beach in Canberra and the gang will be joining us later for dinner.

L:

"What are you thinking?"

J:

"Hmm nothing"

I turned around to face her, wrapping my hands around her slim waist as I pull her closer. Her smooth arms laced around my neck.

L:

"Nothing? Weren't you thinking about me?"

God ang corny ko, but I can't help it. I love being corny to her, all sappy and mushy, it makes her smile, it makes her happy and right now, that is my long term goal, to make her happy everyday of her living life.

She gave me a sweet smile that says "ikaw talaga"

L:

"Well you really don't have to answer because alam ko na naman ang sagot, obviously"

She shoved me lightly which made me tighten my grip on her.

J:

"Sira"

L:

"Well you can say that"

Justine shot me a confusing look.

L:

"I've been acting like one ever since I met you."

J:

"Really huh?"

She has this goofy grin plastered on her face as she caressed my face.

L:

"Really, and if being with you meant that I'd be crazy my entire life then I'd rather lose my sanity than lose you. I love you Tin, I hope you know that"

J:

"I know, and I love you too"

I saw streaks of red starting to form in her cheeks as I pull her and press my lips against hers. Kissing her is one of the many things I look forward in my waking hours. No hindi naman ako manyakis. I just find pure pleasure when we kiss. We'd get lost in our own little world and the feeling is so liberating. I pulled back still holding her.

L:

"I want to be the first person you see in the morning and the same person you come home to every night. I want to be the one who rubs your feet after a long tiring day at work and kisses your lips goodnight. I want to be the one who hugs you when you're feeling down and and tells you that sometimes it's okay not to be okay, and that it'll all get better. I want to be the person you share your laughter with, and the same person that wipes away your tears. I want to be the one to annoy you and make you smile all at the same time. And I want to be the person you spend your entire life with."

And with that I pull out a tiny box wrapped in gold and silver. I am extremely nervous right now. I know I'm not good with words but when I think about her, it's like basically saying what's inside my heart and that makes it simple.

L:

"Be the person I'd grow old with, please?"

I look at her straight in the eye as I open the box, revealing a two toned circle band.

Her eyes were now welling and her hands were shaking but she managed to mutter the sweetest response though, the one I've been wanting to hear.

J:
"I'd love to grow old with you"

Then I slid the ring on her finger and she cupped my face pulling me in for a quick kiss. I wrapped my arms around her enveloping her body in a hug.

This is by far the happiest moment of my life, standing beside the person I love and I'd do anything for. I don't care what happens tomorrow or the coming years, as long as she's here by my side. And if I'll have to go through all the trouble, the heart aches and the pain just to be where I am right now, in a hear beat I'll do it all over again.

++++END++++

A/N

So there you go, Loving Luch has now reached it's final pages. Sure I'll miss the characters especially Luch and Justine along with the entire cast, but every story must come to an end.

 It was fun writing Loving Luch, it was my stress reliever at work and it's nice to get lost in the real world once in a while. Anyways, I hope you liked how the story ended. I also love to hear comments from you guys. Feel free to hit up the comment button and thank you so much for reading! 

P.S. Watch out for the next story I'm writing. I've been thinking about a title for it and I've settled with "REBEL HEART". So sit back and relax you're beautiful minds, and until next time:)