Part 16

Nililinis ko na ang kusina matapos akong magluto. I prepared a lot, wala namang kakain. I guess this is me super stressed, sa pagluluto ko nilalabas yung sama ng loob, the tension, lahat yun.

I thought maybe bukas hindi ko na kailangang magluto pa. I checked my phone, it's almost 10 o'clock. I scrolled my inbox reading a text from Flint.

"Don't worry about a thing. Extend my regards to Mr. Max"

I called him earlier to tell him about Mr. Max being in the hospital at kailangan ko munang mg stay dito sa Perth.

He assured me that it was fine and hindi nya pababayaan ang construction. Everything will go just like what we planned.

I am just beyond thankful and blessed that Flint had been so patient and supportive to me. I know I have to be there because this was my own resto and I pledged that I will build the foundation with my bare hands, but things were beyond my control.

Hindi sa nagrereklamo ako over the task at hand. I would sure do everything for Mr. Max. Plus I kind of miss Perth too, well minus the drama.

I went upstairs and to get a quick shower and pulled on a worn out basic shirt and lady boxers. Hindi na ako nakapagsuklay actually, all I wanna do is doze off.

I'll be down at Max's tomorrow but only to check on them. I dropped by kanina and it seems that Ethan is doing a good job. Konting panahon na lang, pwede na siyang iwan para mamahala.

Ang laki ng pinag bago nya over the course of 2 months. He was mature and he's good with making decisions, well andun pa rin ang pagiging mapang asar, the jokes and all. I guess bad habits die hard.

I turn to see my bed, it looks so inviting and it's teasing me right now. It's been 2 months since we've slept together. I kind of miss the warmth it brought. I dive in my bed like a kid in the movies.

Then I rolled flat on my back. Para bang ang sarap sa pakiramdam na mahiga ulit sa kamang to.

Parang may kakaibang powers yung kama ko eh, yung parang sinisipsip nya lahat ng negative vibes and it was like I'm being hushed to sleep.

Soon I felt the heaviness of my eyelids. I will not think of anything but getting some sleep tonight. I claim it.
And just when I was about to close my eyes to enter dream land, I heard a loud knock on my door. Seriously???

I jogged down the stairs stomping my foot against the hard cement. I was seconds away to a good sleep.

Kung sino man to, there is no way this person is getting away with this. It didn't took me long to reach the door.

Hindi ko na nga nasilip sa peep hole dahil nangagalaiti na akong sumbatan kung sino man tong sugo ng demonyo para bulabugin ako.
I opened the door and a smiling Paulo greeted me.

P:

"Hey"

L:

"Pau, seryoso? Bad timing eh"

P:

"Why, may kasama ka?"

L:

"What? Of course not, Why would you say that? I'm a lone lonely loner dib a?"

Paulo rolled his eyes at me

P:

"Well, ako meron"

And he stepped aside, Justine coming into view. I studied her from head to foot.

She was wearing a loose plain v-neck shirt and pajamas, and let's not forget the spongebob bedroom slippers. Nice.