Part 28

I was so annoyed, mad even. But why? Dahil ba binawi nya yung invite nya? Or there was more? Maybe, I guess oo. Hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin siya nagbabago. She still can't fight for the things she wanted.

I eyed Flint who is now looking at me.

L:

"Keep your eyes on the road mate"

FE:

"Okay ka lang? What happened back there?"

I let out a long sigh. I just don't want to talk about it.

L:

"Nothing"

FE:

"Luch"

L:

"What?"

FE:

"Youre mad"

L:

"Yes I am"

FE:

"Wanna talk about it?"

L:

"NO"

FE:

"Oh cmon!"

I sighed in exasperation.

FE:

"Kanina lang you were flirting with each other with all the licking of the spoon and-. ."

L:

"Shut up okay. .And I wasn't flirting I was enjoying my food"

FE:

"Yes you were, poor kid hindi kinaya, pumuntang banyo haha"

L:

"Whatever"

All through the ride home Flint was bugging me about what happened. He was getting annoyed kasi I wouldn't tell him what's wrong. We arrived at my house and I bid goodbye to him.

L:

"Drive safe Mate"

FE:

"Sure see you tomorrow"

L:

"Goodnight"

I went inside the house and walk to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of beer. A little alcohol would calm me down. I was really upset. Well I guess some things never change.

It just sucks you know.

It sucks more knowing that I am still affected by her, greatly affected.

I slouched lazily in my recliner clearing my head of all the things that have been bothering me.

I checked my phone to see if someone called or texted. Nanay texted me saying she was enjoying her alone time and I need not worry.

Aba aba si Nanay ah, ayaw mo na ba akong umuwi Nay?

Maggie also texted me goodnight.

Maggie.

Maggie.

Maggie.

Justi. .

No. I wasn't thinking about her. I was thinking about Maggie and how beautiful she is. I was thinking about the night of my birthday. I was thinking about how amazing she is but the thought of Justine just wouldn't let me. Or maybe I was forcing myself to think about Maggie when in fact my thoughts are screaming for her.