~13~

"Guys are all sperm-guns."

                                                                                                     - David Mitchell

Charlie thought going to the pool would be fun but with a boy like Ashton she was rightfully debating it. She stood in her bedroom mirror looking at her sky blue bikini. Trim waste, womanly hips, flat stomach, there was no way he'd focus. She didn't mind Ashton. he wasn't anything she hadn't dealt with before. She was entertained by his persistence.

Brought to laughter by his goofy attempts to woo her. The funniest part to Charlie was, he wasn't trying to be funny. He was just that bad at it. She watched him fumble over words to say or or smile in attempts to blow her away with his white teeth. She knew Ashton had been trying to sleep with her from the start. She was fully aware, however she didn't dream of it at night like she was sure he did.

It was funny seeing him crawl for something he'd never get. Something he was used to getting. Charlie very well knew a boy's twists and turns, dips and tricks. Approached often with the same banter, she never fell for it. 'Charlie the proud virgin.' was what people at her old school called her, if there was other virgins she knew, they were ashamed of it.

Ready to loose the title. Charlie clung to hers tightly, throwing a sign around her neck if she had too. She knew she'd give it away when the time was right. Charlie decided to meet Ashton at the pool that sunny Saturday afternoon at her Orange county recreation center. She was curious to hear what lines he'd cooked up just the night before. Probably practiced in the mirror and everything. She thought, as she opened the pool gates stepping in.

Again she noticed the place was damn near empty, same as the gym where they had met. She saw Ashton sun bathing, glowing with glossy sun screen coating his pale skin. His arms crossed behind his head with black shades and American flag swim trunks on. He leaned up and pushed his shades back on his head as a goofy smile crawled over his lips. He jumped up to greet her. She decided to ware a white flowing cover up. Yet he was still dripping from his maw.

"Alright girl lemme butter you up.." Ashton smirked rubbing his hands together.

"Ah - I put on sunscreen before I left.." She said cleverly, sitting on a sun chair.

"Dammit." He mumbled. Charlie belted out in laughter.

"Moments like these are why I make it a habit to see you." She wiped her eyes from forming tears.

"My failure is funny I see." Ashton Shrugged.

"Mmm - enlightening." She smirked scrolling through her phone. Soon she stood slipping off her sandles and cover up. Traveling around the rim of the pool to dip her toes into the crystal clear water. The sun bounced off Charlie's golden locks and kissed every inch of her skin. Ashton laid up in his beach chair watching her drag her feet along the water's surface.

"Princess." Ashton breathed lost in her beauty.

"I actually liked that one." She pointed to him. Ashton got up to meet Charlie's gaze, touching his warm soft palms to her waistline.

"Your so beautiful.." He said in a hushed tone taking in her berry scent, circling his hand to her lower back. "I promise I can make you wetter then this pool water baby.." He whispered slightly, then suddenly kicked some pool water.

"Splash." He bit his lip.

"On that note." Charlie said walking to grab her beach bag.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding.. come on loosen up huh?" Ashton pulled her into a close hug.

"Alright your three seconds are up." Charlie yanked out of his grip and rolled her eyes at him as she made her way down the three steps that led into the pool water. He laughed at followed her into the water.