When I'm Scared...

Your [E/C] orbs widened in fright as you saw a flash of lighting, which was followed by a loud clap of thunder that seemed to echo through the room. You sank into the booth you were seated in as you plugged your ears and closed your eyes. You were currently in the Striation Gym/restaurant after you had been challenged to a battle by none other than your best friend, [B/F/N]. You stayed after hours with the triplets since it started to rain. The three Striation Gym Leaders had been your friends ever since you moved to Unova, and you loved to spend time with them. They let you stay with them at the restaurant after they closed up, and they were even going to let you stay if it was going to rain all night.

You felt felt movement on your right, telling you someone was there. The person gently grabbed your wrists, as if you would break if you were handled carelessly. The person placed your delicate hands in your lap, letting their smooth hands rest on top of yours.

"Open your eyes," a familiar voice whispered into your ear, causing his breath to tickle your neck. You blushed violently, but did as the green-haired male asked. He gave you a kind, one-eyed smiling, causing your heart to almost flutter out of your chest. It was interrupted abruptly as a flash of light and roar from the sky filled the room. You jumped onto Cilan's lap, burying you face into his shoulder. The blood rushed to the young man's face at your sudden actions, but his face turned to normal as you gripped his chest as if your life depended on it. Once again, lighting flashed through the room with thunder following it, causing the house, and you, to shake. Cilan hesitantly wrapped his arms gently around your waist. Pink dusted his face, because you had been his long time crush, and only in his dreams had he imagined that he would be holding you this way.

"Please, s-stay with me ton-tonight," you mumbled into his chest as your shaking slowly died down.

"Of course," he gently replied as he rubbed your back.

~

Chili and Cress watched the two from the kitchen doorway. It had been obvious from the start that the two liked each other, and seeing them like this made them happy.

"If their both still clueless after this, I don't know any other way besides a confession to get them together," Chili mumbled to his brother, causing Cress to chuckle.