You Help Me...

You groaned in frustration as you returned your fainted pokemon into its pokeball

You groaned in frustration as you returned your fainted pokemon into its pokeball. This was at least your fifth time in a row losing a pokebattle, and you had had enough. You were sick and tired of losing, and you knew where you could get help. You thanked your opponent for the battle and headed towards the the pokemon center, where Nurse Joy healed your pokemon. You said your goodbye's and headed towards the restaurant. You walked through the door, greeted by Chili. You put on a fake smile, trying to hide the disappointment of your earlier battle. Chili, being the friend he was, immediately saw the sadness that shone in your [E/C] orbs.

"Hey, [Y/N], is something wrong?" he questioned you, clearly concerned. You gave an awkward laugh.

"Uh, heh, ya! Everything's all right!" you lied. He rose a brow but decided that it would be best to drop it for now. He led you to your usual booth, away from most costumers. You hadn't realized you were so hungry. You put a hand over your stomach as you sat down, almost drooling over the menu. Not long afterwards, Cilan showed up with the smile that made your heart melt.

"Hey, [N/N]! What would you like to drink?" he asked in his usual cheerful voice, making your heart pound in your chest when he called you the nickname he had given you. You almost forgot about the battle, but it was still alive in your head.

"Just water thanks!" you tried to reply with the most cheerful voice you could muster, but he noticed the small waver in your voice. His smile faded from his flawless face.

"Are you all right, [Y/N]? This isn't the first time this week I've seen you down. It gives me a foul taste in my mouth," he said as he sat down next to you. You violently blushed as he stared deeply into your eyes. You sighed. There was no way you were going to get out of this.

"Well, lately I've been out of it. Every person I've met lately that challenges me, I lose to. Maybe I'm not that cut out to be a trainer," you sighed, depressed. Cilan stared at you for a little bit, causing you to stir under his gaze.

"I know! How about after lunch, I'll give you some tips in the gym. That sound good?" He winked at you, causing blood to rush to your face.

"Ya, that would be nice," you replied with a grateful, closed-eye smile. He got up from his seat, disappointing you slightly.

"Now, let's get you that drink." He smiled at you before leaving to retrieve your water. You sighed after he left. You were really in love with this green-haired connoisseur.