The Final Battle

Alec charges towards her and swung his blade at her. The warlock blocks and they proceed in their sword fight.

"Alec!" Izzy hollers for her brother.

Ravenna swings at his head, but Alec is able to lean all the way back to where her sword only chops off a tiny piece of his bangs.

"Go, go, go!" He shouts to the others.

Jace then pushes them to go. "Come on, guys!" He says as they took off, leaving Alec and Raven to fight.

The two continuously swung at each other for a few more seconds until Ravenna kicks the blade out of Alec's hand. She swings at him again, but Alec ducks and charges towards her. He wraps his arms around her and tackles to the ground.

"Gross!" She groans. "You smell like aftershave and taco meat!" Ravenna looses her sword and kicks Alec off of her.

The writer goes flying back into a protective crouch position and runs toward her. Raven kicks her leg up at Alec, but he ducks. Then, she swings her arm at him only to have it blocked. She did it again and had it blocked.

In the heat of the moment, Alec slams his forehead against Ravenna's head. Both of them received a pounding headache.

"Ugh!" Raven pins Alec against a tree and creates another magical dagger. She attempts to stab him, but the writer manages to catch her hand. "I'm gonna bitchslap you so hard that you're gonna be spitting your teeth out!"

As they forcefully hold each other back, Raven kicks Alec in the groin and he drops to the ground in pain. The warlock accidentally stab her knife into the tree and tries to yank it out. Alec, who was still on the ground, grabs a large tree branch and swings it up in between Ravenna's legs, hitting her in the vagina.

She pulls out the knife in agony and spits out, "Oh, that hurt!"

Once again, Alec tackles her again, but this time they rolled down a small hill. They landed on each other, and laid there for a second.

"I think I broke my ass cheek." Ravenna groans. "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Alec looks up and realizes that his face was collided into his enemy's cleavage. "Holy shit!" He gasped as they both awkwardly got up. "That was . . . Oh, God. Never speak of that again. Agreed?"

"Yeah, agreed." She nodded. "That was very awkward, you dick!"

Raven then throws a punch and Alec pulls her fist over his shoulder to flip her over him. It successfully works, but she manages to yanks him down with her.

Before the warlock could break his arm, Alec thrashes his fist back on her stomach and tries to stand up. Ravenna locks her arms around his waist, making Alec uncomfortable.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He demanded as he felt something on his upper buttock.

"I'm biting your ass!" Ravenna grunts as she bites him.

"What the hell?! Stop doing that!" Alec tries pushes her off of him since she was making their fight so weird.

Out in the woods, Magnus, Izzy, Clary, and Jace were running. Luckily, they find themselves in the run down carnival that Jace took Clary to. "You think Alec is gonna be okay?" Magnus asked, concerned for his safety.

"Yes, he will be." Jace assures him. "We gotta finish the story."

Izzy turns around and spots the fun house. "Let's go to the fun house!" She tells the gang as she ran towards it.

"Guys, can't we just sit on a table or something?" Clary Fray shrieks as she follows them into the fun house.

Back in the woods, Ravenna attempts to stab Alec with another dagger again. This time, he bites her hand that held the knife. The warlock screams in agony and drops the dagger. Alec throws a punch at her, causing to fall on the ground.