Warriors VS Monsters

The monsters charge towards the school, trying to break in. Some killer toy robots shot lasers through the doors and are able to break through.

"Go, go, go!" Jace yells at everybody in the hallways.

"We come in peace!" The robots said. "We come in peace!"

In the library, a bunch of killer bees flew through the air vents and through out the school. Clary guides everybody out while swatting at the bugs.

Izzy was in another hallway with other students, who were blocking the exit door with desks. The door starts breaking open as the desk fell.

"Get out of the hallways!" Izzy commands the students. "Go now!"

As the kids ran, Izzy stays behind to defend them. She only had four bullets and her fists with her. The door breaks open, and it was the Werewolf of Fever Swamp. He stood at six feet with glowing yellow eyes, ruin gym shorts, and high top converses with his feet already breaking them apart.

"Hello, Blake." Izzy hisses. "This one is mine."

They charge towards each other and Izzy elegantly slides underneath him, causing him to slam into the lockers. Isabelle Lightwood jumps up and pulls out her gun. She shoots him fours times in the gun and it was out.

"Damn it!" Izzy grunts as she drops it.

The Werewolf swings at her, but she ducks. Izzy kicks and punches him repeatedly, until he swings his claws at her again. His claws slash her arm causing it to bleed. "Alright, bitch, I'm done with you monsters," she groans in pain.

Izzy then jumps on his back, locking her arms around his thick neck. The monster shakes her off of him and she lets go of him at last. The brunette uncontrollably slams into the lockers, hitting her head.

The pain from hitting the lockers spreads through Izzy's head as she lays on the floor in agony. She felt her head vibrating and her vision was hazy.

Before the Werewolf of Fever Swamp could attack her more, a voice screams, "Get away from her!"

It was Simon. He ran in his vampire speed and knocks the creature off his feet.

"Simon," Izzy whispers.

Wanting to protect her, Simon realizes that this was his time to shine. He angrily rips off one of the locker doors and hits the wolf in the head. "Never piss off a vampire," he tells the monster.

Simon kicks him in the jaw and the Werewolf of Fever Swamp takes off, frightened by him. "Yeah, bitch!" Simon howls. "It looks like Edward finally kick Jacob's ass once and for all! That and Izzy's name is Isabelle, which also the name Bella--"

"Simon!" Izzy cries out to him.

The vampire looks back to find Izzy against the wall on the floor. "Oh, God!" He gasped as he runs to her side. "Izzy! Here, I got it! You okay?" He takes off his jacket and rips off the sleeve. Then, Simon wraps his sleeve around Izzy's bloody arm and tightens it.

"My head-it hurts." The brunette groans in pain. "It hurts so much."

"Come on, we're getting out of here." Simon slides his hands underneath her back and her thighs, and picks up in his arms. He starts to run, but not in vampire speed since he didn't want her to be dizzy. "You might have a concussion."

It was the one thing she hated and it was being a damsel in distress. "So much for being a badass girl." Isabelle mumbles.

"What are you talking about?" Simon asked her. "Of course you're badass."

"Yeah, only because I smile at you and wear tube tops everyday."

What she said wasnt what Simon had bought of her. Of course he knew she was gorgeous, but Simon Lewis saw more than just physical beauty in Isabelle Lightwood. "That's not it, Izzy. You are obviously beautiful, but you're also kind, funny, brave, awesome, and you're the only girl I know who can kick ass in heels."