The Fast & The Furious

In the wagoneer, Magnus drove with Alec as shotgun, Izzy and Clary were in the middle, and Jace and Simon were in the way way back. 

"Okay, so we find the typewriter." Jace wanted to know details of their whole plan. "Then, what?"

Alec was loading some of his guns in his backpack. "I'll have to type out the story," he tells them.

Besides the rest of them, Clary frowns. "What do you mean? Just out good guys win and bad guys loose."

The writer of the Goosebumps series rolls his eyes. "No, it doesn't work like that. It has to be an actual story with a beginning, middle, end, plot twist, setting, characters, protagonist, antagonist, dialogue, and so on."

"You got to be kidding me." Clary whines as she looks out the window for anything suspicious. 

"Yeah, that's how it works." He finishes loading his colt and stuffs it in his backpack. "While doing that, you guys are gonna have to barricade the entire school."

His sentence caught Simon off guard. "Barricade? Wait, there's a school dance happening right now."

"You're serious? Oh, shit! You're gonna have to warn everybody there, and they can help. I was so looking forward to breaking into a school. I've never done it."

"What if they don't believe us?" Clary Fray questions him.

This time, Magnus answers, "Yeah, they'll believe you when they see a giant praying mantis, creeps, and other monsters coming for them."

All of them exchanged looks and nodded. "Okay, barricade the whole school." Isabelle mumbles. "That's gonna be tough."

Suddenly, a noise startles Clary. "What the hell is that?" She asks, as she looks up at the ceiling.

"What?" Jace responded.

"That noise." At that moment, the same sound came from the top. It went on a couple of times. "Sounds like something crawling on the top."

In an instant, the left window in the way way back breaks open untouched. "What the hell?!" Jace shouts as he shields himself and Simon.

"It's the Invisible Boy," Alec declared.

Simon is then punched in the face and Jace is kicked in the stomach by an invisible force. The boy crawls in between Izzy and Clary, who try to catch him. They succeeded in grabbing whatever they figured was his legs.

"We got him!" Izzy grunts as the Invisible Boy struggles to escape the girls.

"Ahh!" Magnus screams and he begins to cough a lot. His head was tilted back and he is struggling to breathe.

Soon Alec realizes that his character was choking the warlock. The writer grabs his clear arms and attempts to yank him off of Magnus. "Brent, let him go!" Alec growls as he pulls him away from Magnus. "Get off him!"

"Sorry, Pops, but how else was I gonna make you see me?" The Invisible Boy cackles. 

They then successfully get him off the warlock and Alec locks his arms around his body. "I can see you, Brent. I always knew what you look like. You have brown hair and green eyes, and freckles. After all, I'm the one who made you."

"But you made me invisible!" Brent Green yells. "I mean why?! Why invisible?! All I want is to be seen!"

"Too bad!" Alec opens his door and releases the boy onto the road. He then slams the door shut and sat there calmly.

During this, all of them stared at him with wide eyes. "Did you just kill him?" Simon Lewis shrieks.

"Yep, I think so." He answers them. For a moment, they continue to stare at him, waiting for him to respond. The author turns to them with a weird look on his face. "What?"