Chapter 4

#Alex's POV#

"Alexandria get down here!" My mom yells from downstairs. The new neighbors are here... and she's calling me by my full name... not a good combination.

I walk down the stairs looking at my mom. I'm pissed... She knows I hate my full name.

"Mom, it's Alex, not Alexandria." I state sitting in a chair.

"Your name is Alexandria an I'll call you it all I want, now come meet our new neighbors." She puts on a fake smile and walks into the family room. "Okay, sorry. My... daughter... is kinda stubborn."

"Oh it's fine, I understand how it is," says a blond girl with dark green eyes who looks like she's in her 30's.

Next to her on the couch is the really cute blond... yes the one who found my blades and hugged me for like 10 minutes.

"So this is my daughter, Alex."

"Hello, Alex. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Lexie and this is my son, Luke."

Finally, I hve a name to go with his gorgeous face.

"H-hey," he stutters slightly, like he doesn't know what to say I guess.

"Um.. hi," OMG! I sound so stupid! Why am I stuttering now? I wasn't stuttering like 20 minutes go! Ugh!

"Alex, take Luke to the back to meet your brother." Ugh! I really hate this mother of mine. Michael's her favorite, she laterally gives him everything and me nothing.

"Fine," I say trying to put as much attitude as I can into that one word. "This way." I smile at Luke.

≤ Michael's POV ≥

Ugh! That new neighbor dude's supposed to come over today and I'm not looking forward to it. But one thing is for sure, if he does anything with my little sister I'll kick his ass... But I also kinda hope we can be friends, I need some new friends.