One

I'm Hazel Baily Gilinsky , I'm sixteen My older brother is Jack him and I don't look to much a like He's got brown eyes, I've got grey, his hairs brown, mines grey only cause I died it. Not only do we not look alike our personalities and behaviors are so far apart, he's a mamas boy and I'm a 'I hate both of my parents' girl, he's a straight A student. I'm a 'I don't ever show up at school, but when I do I don't do homework' girl, he's a Rule follower. I'm a 'I've been in and out of jail more then I could kind, I've got a attitude problem I drink, party, and smoke' girl.

My best friend and I ran away with our brothers, Ryann Kathleen Johnson, she's my brothers best friends sister, we all live in North Carolina with a group of guys, Nash, Grayson, and Ethan Dolan, and Jack and Jack. Ethan, Ryann, and I are one small group. we're the group that's well known and looks for trouble. All of people usually think: Hazels dangerous stay away from her and her little group, they're no good. others think: Hazels, dangerous, sassy, and a bad influence.

I've been on the news in jail caught smoking weed multiple times, everyone just assumes I'm a awful person by the way I act and the way I dress. but in reality I'm scared, I've got really bad depression, I'm anti social, I've got anger issues, disoriented, anxiety, and I'm bipolar. most automatically assume I drink to be cool and I smoke to be cool, I really don't. it just Reveals my stress and it empties my mind, I can't think straight I just get sad and scared so easily. I usually just stay in my room all day listening to music, and at night I take one of my cigarettes and cry to myself with negative thoughts going through my head.

so uh yeah, that's pretty much my life.