Twenty nine

It was late in the afternoon, and Ryann not taking a hit told Nate about the party. He's really excited and I am too, I'm going to see a lot of new and familiar faces, we were getting ready, I was wearing high waisted shorts and a crop top, with of course what else my Jordan's. We were setting up everything we cleaned the house and fixed and put up the lights as well, we're going all out.

"Some people should be piling up in a b-" Hayes said checking his phone when the door bell rang.

"And let the party began" I mumbled to myself we decided that Nate's doing a grand entrance for his party. It was mahogany who was at the door with her dj stuff,

"MAHOGANYYYY!!" I yelled running over to hear she hugged me back it soon was a big group hug.

"So where's the birthday boy?" She asked setting up her computer, the turn tables, and the speakers.

"He's making a grand entrance" Tez said as he turned the switch which turned on the color lights and the flashing lights. She nodded and tested some of her turn tables.

"Aye that's was cool" Tez said Danica g she laughed.

Then the door bell kept ringing and ringing and ringing as we all kept answering them. The party as officially started mahogany played a lot of cool songs like:

Formation - Beyouncè

Come get her - Rae sremmurd

Low life - Future ft. the weeknd

Freak *** - future

Tom Ford - Jay Z

And Drip from my walk - Famous Dex

The bass echoed through the house, and possibly the neighborhood even thought it's six o'clock. Everyone see,Ed to have a fun time, and also Hayes and Tez so lied there were other girls there as well, I met a lot of them, Ryann and I were sitting and talking to them Elizabeth, Jenn, and Arden. They were really cool.

"Hey Hazel this is my Friend, Matt, and Dylan" Hayes yelled over the music, their was cigarette smoke everywhere and drunk people everywhere as well I mean Ethan it Tez may or may not set up a "bar" so that's probably why.

I smiled " hey I'm Hazel, it's nice to meet you guys" I said shaking their hands.

"You too" they both said at once and walked away with Hayes. I walked over back to the girls cause I saw that they were rolling up blunts and jaunts, this party was crazy Nate was having a place stand Next to mahogany dancing and listening to the music.

Then Hayes, Tez, Ethan, and Nate all came over to me and the girls as they lit some blunts as well. A lot of people wanted to be by Nate or have a drink with him, anywhere he went it got really stuffed up when you're in one small spot or corner.

"Nate, dude I'm so high" Ethan said passing it the weed to Ryann she laughed and did the same.

"Yeah same, I had a really bad trip. Kind of not really it wasn't bad I just had a trip" Hayes said his eyes we low and were bloodshot

"Yeah Hayes you're really high" I said laughing uncontrollably luckily I was wearing glasses so no one could see my eyes cause frankly their possibly more red then Hayes.

"Can I wear you-"

"No" I told Tez before he grabbed them.

"OHH SHIT MY FAVORITE SONGS ON SHUT UP" I yelled dancing as I faces Hayes he playfully rolled his eyes and started to laugh as he took a drink of his alcohol.

"Ugh it's really hot in here" I said putting my hair in a high ponytail, Nate took a hit of the blunt and gave it too me I blew it out then Hayes asked for it I passed it to him and watched him, he did the French Inhale  which was really hot.

I got up and went to my room to charge my phone then came back down and sat on Hayes lap.

"Sorry if I fall asleep but I'm just really tired" I said he pulled me closer to him as I felt my eyes become heavy.

Ryan pov.

It was an hour later and the partying in ending slowly everyone is drunk and walking out if the house, I'm very surprised there was hardly a mess even though there was like a lot of people. We waved good bye to everyone and shut the door to the use I was exhausted and I could tell Hayes and Hazel were as well cause they fell asleep on the couch,

"Hey babe come on let's go to bed" Ethan said from the upstairs I groaned from my massive head ache and started to walk up to the stairs almost falling over nothing. Ethan caught me.

"I'm carrying to our room, well my room, you're sleeping with me." He picked me up bridal style and I got one one of his sweatshirts on with a pair of black leggings Ethan walked to my room to get and out them on for me, cause I mean I must me that drunk.

I felt Ethan get in bed with me and pulled me closer to him.

"Ryann I love you because if your personality, your humor, your intelligence, you're funny, you're hair, you're eyes, the way you think. The way you make me feel better when I'm down, the way you-" I heard him say but I fell asleep not able to listen to the rest.