Chapter- ten

"when is it over, when will the pain go away", Jake was the one talking and everyone was now looking at him he didn't even realise what he had just said until he saw the look on my face and then he said "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking". I knew exactly what he had meant but I just let my eyes close anyway maybe this time if I wished hard enough I would disappear maybe if I just disappeared he would forget me and he would go back to having a normal life. The whole van went silent for the rest of the trip there and we all thought quietly to ourselves as soon as we stopped and they opened the doors. I started to get up and soon I made a decision on the spot, I ran my heart was racing and soon it just went pitch black and I felt two sets of arms hiking me back one set being stronger than the other I leaned into the smaller arms and cried soon I felt a sharp point enter my neck and I started to drowse off. Everything was always so complicated when it came to me I was always running away from something no matter how much I wanted to stay it seemed there was always something that would prevent me. I woke up stripped of the ring that had been given to me by Jake and stripped of my own clothes I was in a hospital gown and was in a safety room. Once my audience had seen my awakening they asked into the micro phone, "do you remember what happened?". I tried my hardest to remember but it hurt to remember it felt like I had fog blurring my vision.