12- Brawny

Annabeth's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun's rays peeked through the white curtains.  I sat up and yawned. I looked around me and saw that mostly everyone, except Piper, who stretched out her arms.

"Good morning," I said, my voice a bit groggy. She looked towards me and smiled.

"Good morning," she said.

I got up and quickly used the bathroom before she could. Knowing her, she would take longer than I would. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and changed into jean shorts and a loose, orange shirt. I walked outside the bathroom with my hair wrapped into the towel.

Piper was sitting on her bed and was rapidly tapping her thumbs on her phone screen. Her smile growing with every ding of her phone.

"Jason just texted. He said that Per-Peter, Travis, Connor and him are going to bring their cars to pick us up," she grinned.

"Are you sure that's all he said? Your crazy grin says otherwise," I teased. She quickly set her phone down and blushed. I chuckled.

I grabbed my medium-sized duffel bag, sat it down on a near by beanbag chair, and organized it quickly.

The other girls were stirring. Calypso first, then Hazel, and lastly, Thalia. I'm so glad that I went to the bathroom early, or else I would've been stuck in bathroom traffic.

"No way you guys are going first," Thalia said. She quickly took her things and bolted towards the bathroom before anyone else could.

I took my hair out from the towel and let it air-dry.

Piper and I grabbed our duffel bags and went outside to the living room to set them down on the floor.

"Girls! I made breakfast for you," Aphrodite said. She can cook? I didn't mean it in a rude way. She seemed like the type of mom who leaves early for work without making breakfast. She is a busy woman.

We shuffled towards the kitchen saw the island counter filled with pancakes and eggs in the shape of a...heart? Okay?

We quickly ate our food, which didn't taste as bad. It was actually pretty good. It wasn't burned that's for sure. It was like your average American breakfast... I guess you could say. After a while, Thalia, Hazel, and Calypso sauntered in the kitchen, and ate with us. Thalia gorged herself on the pancakes, while Hazel and Calypso used the "proper" eating etiquette. Of course. Classic Thalia.

After we ate the food, Aphrodite left to work at her fashion company. Everyone else are sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for the guys to pick us up.

We told them to come here at 8:00 a.m.. It's 9:00 a.m., and they're still not here. I told Piper that we should just drive there ourselves, but no! She insisted that it'll be much better to wait for them. Ha! Right. Like waiting for an hour doing nothing is a very wise thing to spend our time. Ugh.

I tied my hair in a ponytail with small strands of baby hair are framing my face. The doorbell suddenly rang, and everyone just stared at the door with excitement. Like a group of bored kids who saw the ice cream truck.

Piper skipped towards the door. As she opened it, we were met by the sight of a group of guys wearing board shorts and a t-shirt. Jason walked in, hand in hand with Piper.

"You guys ready to go?" He asked sheepishly. Thalia walked up to him, and smacked his head.

"We've been ready for an hour! What the fuck were you guys doing?" She crossed her arms. Jason rubbed his head in pain.