Like a princess

Published: June 25th, 2016.

Misha's POV.

"Bellamy! Get down here now." That boy is going to get it. "Don't test me, now!"

I hear his sloppy footsteps, from above, move down the stairs. A grin on his face. "What's up uncle MC?" MC for Misha Collins. He came up with it and stuck with it ever since he was little. "I was in the middle of an important phone call."

"There will be no phone sex in my house, do you understand?"

"Whoa, chill. I was talking to my boss, had some business to take care of." He explains to me and I believe him. "So what's up?"

"Why is Juliet not eating? Did you feed her something you'd eat?" Juliet is our St. Bernard. "I left her with you for one night and I come back and she's been like this for days"

"Uh, hm, I don't know. She's not eating?" His demeanor changed as soon as I mentioned Juliet. "Ay, Juliet, come over here, here baby!" He whistles to her and she slowly makes her way to Bellamy. She licks his hand and groans, finally laying on his feet on the stairs. He tries his best to crouch down to her level without disturbing her and pats her head.

"I'm taking her to the vet." I go to her room, yes she has her own room downstairs, and collect the necessary things which includes her stuffed crocodile that she probably loves more than us.

"I'm coming with." I hear from a distance.

...

"Pregnant?!"

"Yes, by the looks of it, first trimester. She'll be fine. Healthy pregnancy, she must've eaten something her tummy didn't agree with." The veterinarian brushes her fur with his hand and examines her. He writes some stuff down on a paper and gives it to me. "Just some vitamins to help with her current digestion."

"Thank you, doctor."

"Um, anything else I can do? To help her?"

"Well, next appointment we'll schedule at the front desk, over all just treat her like a princess."

I leash Juliet and she slowly gets down the pedestal. "You've been a little busy, huh? Who knocked you up?" I whisper to her and she sneezes on my pants.

"Is she OK? What happened? How's Juli-" Bellamy was out in the waiting room, he didn't even flirt with young cat lady sitting right by him.

"She's fine. Just a little pregnant."

"Pregnant? What? Liar!" I only grin harder. "Holy crap, we're going to be grand-parents!" He's too excited and overwhelmed that he doesn't even realize the attention we're getting.

At school, he has this bad-boy image he likes to keep, but with Juliet and I that all changes. It's just like when he was six.

When he does realize the stares and even one iguana-loving girl recording with her phone, he stops immediately. "I mean, that's cool, Juliet's having pups." We make our way outside after making the next appointment and into the rain. "Hey, who's the dad though?"

"I'd ask you, you were suppose to be taking care of her back when I left, around the time she conceived"

"Huh... What was I doing?"

"Suppose to be taking care of her." He rolls his eyes and opens the car door for our princess.

I sit in the driver's seat and turn the heater on for Juliet. Treat her like a princess. My cell phone rings in my pocket, the distinct vibration let's me know it's a text message. Or that my enchiladas are ready.

It's a text message from a student. I was suppose to go back to campus to retest that student after his sporting practice today. Nothing abnormal about having a student's number. Hell, the coaches have almost half their athletes' numbers.

"Hey, I've gotta go to campus, go home and make sure she eats her food. Got it?"

Bellamy is on his phone, mumbling as he reads his own text messages. Teenagers. "Got it."

Darcy's POV.

"Don't act like you forgot, I call the shots, shots, shots" I pretend my hands are tiny guns and pretend-shoot Brendon. Not a big fan of this song, but it is catchy as hell.

"Like blah, brrap, brrap
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot!" He mouths something, but I don't hear due to the fact that I have earphones. On blast.

"Bitch better have my money! Bitch better have my-"

I stop as soon as I turn around and see fucking Mr. Collins standing by the door. I yank my earphones off and mentally cry, thinking about the damage I may have caused them.

"Laaaaaate." Brendon sings from his desk.

I keeping forgetting he teaches science, too.

"My apologies, Mr. Urie. Are you ready?" Mr. Collins seems to get right into business and sits at his desk, pulling out papers from his drawer. I just stand there like an idiot. "Now, you have as much time as you like, so if you don't think you'll be done today, just come after school or during my conference tomorrow."

"I was born ready, let's get this done!"

He's not ready at all.

I should really stop w the edits. XD
Y'all seen Spn cast's latest "emotional short film"? I loved it! Hence the song.

And I hope it's not totally ooc from our Misha. He's a very professional teacher 'ere.