One

I brushed my hair up with my fingers making sure every strand was neatly in its spot. I took one last look into the school bathroom mirror then exited. I walked out I felt someone push into me when I realized it was just another student in the hall passing by. I walked to my locker and all my books fell out.

Great.

I picked up the books when my hand touched someone else's. I looked up to see Amara's face, Shes had a crush on me for three years now.
Amara has dark brown hair, freckles, and a huge mole on the side of her face.
Id actually like her if she wasn't so clingy and loud.
"Amara!" I sighed trying hard to show her I don't wanna be bothered.

"Hey Weston" she tried to wink, but sadly and embarrassingly failed.
"Here's your book" she snorted handing me it practically shoving it in my gut.
"Thanks I guess" I coughed.
"So I was wondering.." She whispered twirling her fingers in her hair.
"Do you wanna go to the spring dance this week?" She finally asked.

What do I say??? I don't like her and I don't even wanna go!!

"Ahhhh Amara!!" I paused "you see I'm not going to that dance"
"But why not!?" She snapped.
"Because I-I-have a girlfriend!" I lied.
"Ohh you do? Who is she?" She smirked as if she knew I was lying.
"AAAAA" I paused looking around the building

I noticed a girl with blondish hair and blue eyes walk past us.
"HER!" I snapped grabbing her arm.
"Hey babe!" I winked.
"Excuse me?" The girl snapped.
"This is my girlfriend Amara!!" I winked three times trying to signal her.
"Ohh I see babe" she smirked.
"Oh my God" Amara walked away whipping her hair at us.
"Thanks" I sighed.
The girl punched my chest.
"Your a jerk" she said starting to walk away.
"I didn't catch your name!" I yelled out.
"It's not your girl!" She yelled out.

Ow that hurt!

I picked up my books and shoved them back in my locker. I slammed it shut.
At the end of the day I road my PennyBoard back to my house. I ran inside, but stopped at the voice of my mother.
"WESTON KOURY!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP RUNNING IN THE HOUSE?"

"20 thousand" I joked as I took off running up the stairs.
"Just like your father!" I heard her yell.
I chuckled. I opened my bedroom door and flopped on my bed.
"I'm out of jail!" I yelled. I say back up and grabbed my stuff as I ran down stairs again and out the door. I tossed my board to the ground as I road off.
The wind smacking my face hurt, but it was the best feeling ever. I went around the block when I came across a big building and loud music blasted.
Skateboarding and rollerblade rink!!!
I stopped my PennyBoard as I entered the building. The music was extremely loud! Perfect.

I love this place!

I walked over to my favorite spot and put my PennyBoard down. I hooked it to the top of the ramp as I kicked it down causing me to skate to the other side. When I made it to the other side I kicked my board down rolling to the other side of the rink.
When I came up I notice my Boi Hunter.

"Heyyy!!" I yelled to him.
"Sup!?" He said back.
I kicked my board down going back down the ramp.
BOOM!!
My vision bounced as it finally came to. I noticed a girl sitting in font of me rubbing her helmet. I couldn't see her face just her cool skull helmet and her long blondish hair braided to the side.
When she lifted her head up I noticed it was the same girl I made pretend to be my girlfriend.

I didn't know she skates.

"I didn't catch your name." I said standing up putting my hand out.
"Hailey.." She said clutching onto my hand standing up. She flipped her braid and smirked.
"Well well well ain't you the boy that made be your "girlfriend" today?" She asked.
"Maybe!" I winked.

______________________

Wow!!! I feel confident about this book😄😄😄✌️✌️✌️