twenty eight

Kaylnns face formed  before us.
"Weston?" She asked.
"Uhhh" I wasn't sure how to respond.
"Don't tell mom ok?"
"You being bad?" Kaylnn joked.
"Kaylnn please"
"Ok, but you better go before you get cought" she added "you owe me"
"Your a life saver" I smiled taking Haileys hand as we dodged out the door.
I texted Mario as soon as we made it to the park.

Me: hey buddy!!! As soon as you pack come to the park, and have Karlei come to if you want!

Mario: I woke up at like 6:00 and packed so that I could hang out with Karlei one last time😂😂😂

Me: oh😂 twins

After I texted Mario I swung on the sing beside of Hailey.
It wasnt long before Mario came hand in hand with Karlei.
"Hey guys!" Hailey called out.
I didn't see no sign of sadness in Haileys eyes that I'm leaving instead I seen the same look.
A big smile and beautiful happy eyes.
She never did seem sad about anything even when she was sad.
Mario, and Karlei joined us on the swings.
"I can't wait for tour"
Mario smiled.
"Same" I said sarcasticly.
Mario rolled his eyes then continued to swing.
It was so hard to understand why Mario wasn't sad that he will be without Karlei for a month! I guess its because they've been together for a long time two or three years I can't remember.
I've never been in a real relationship before so it's hard for me to understand the concept.
Hailey and Karlei need uo starting a conversation about straighting and curling hair.
Mario and I just looked at each other awkwardly.
I looked to Hailey who was laughing I didn't pay attention to a word they were saying. Her small dimples revealed.
Her laugh his so different it's beautiful.
Im in love with this girl in ways no one could imagine. I looked back to Mario who was looking at Karlei I guess you could say it was the I'm in love look.
"So you guys wanna get something to eat?" Karlei asked us snapping Bath Mario and I back into reality.
"Ya" I agreed.
"Yo let's catch a movie too" Hailey suggested.
I nodded.
"I'll drive" Mario added.

*At the movies*

Once we made it to the movies I sat beside Mario and Hailey while Karlei sat on the other side of Mario.
As the movie went by I didn't pay much attention. I couldn't quite thinking about the fact that guys like Hailey and I can't do anything about that when I'm gone.
If I was here and a guy came up to her I could pull her to another direction, but now that I'll be gone someone can snatch her up.
I looked at the screen, but still payed no real attention to it.

Should I grab her hand? We've held hands before I shouldn't be nervous to make a move...

I picked my shaky hand uo and laced it with Haileys.
She looked down then smiled.
She layed her head on my shoulder causing me to feel butterflies.
I shifted to get comfortable then closed my eyes...the movie was lame anyway.
She smelled of sun flowers, and roses.
It was an amazing smell.
As I began to does off the only thing I could see was Her...

Her blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin, perfect personality...her!

When the movie was over so was the day, and my happiness..

----------------------------------

So my next update may be my last I'm not sure yet, but I might be making a sequel if you guys want!!