Chapter 15 - Sxxxoxxxe

"Home sweet home.." Kakashi sighed. Obito grabbed Kakashi by his hand and walked up the stairs, Kakashi stared in thought. "Come on Kakashiiii..." Obito whined making his partner chuckle, "What is it Obito..?" He asked. Obito turned to face him and smirked.

They entered the room and Kakashi sighed placing his book down on the table before climbing in bed. Obito felt relieved, "Finally...in bed.." He muttered. "You slept quick when we were outside? Was I comfortable to sleep on?" Kakashi teased. Obito smirked as he pulled the blankets, "Fuck yeah..." He replied. Kakashi shut his eyes and smiled, wrapping his arms around the man and made him lye alittle over him. "Goodnight Obito.." "Goodnight Kakashi..." Obito softly spoke.

The two men actually struggled to sleep as they unintentionally shared many conversations while cuddling, "Oh yeah. But then if the enemy came charging, we can trick them as they come charging to me, you can slip past me and hit them with your chidori!" Obito giggled. "That's a great idea actually." Kakashi replied. "When is the mission anyway?" Obito asked. "The following monday." Kakashi replied. "But not one is going to take myyyyy Obitoooooooo.." Kakashi teased as he squeezed harder around the man. Obito smiled big, "Aweee...Kakashi you are so fucking adorable" and held his face, staring through his eyes with asked devilish grin. "Let's have sex." Obito suddenly muttered underneath his breath. Kakashi stared back with a smirk of amusement. He placed his hand on his chin, "Well...Obito...we haven't done it in a while now.." He thought. Obito didn't remain waiting as he slithered his body down Kakashi before sitting between his thighs. Kakashi blushed, "Am I going to get a blowjob?" He teased. Obito climbed over to lift Kakashis longsleeve off and drag his pants down. Kakashi felt excited of the mans wild manner. Obito smirked and licked his lips as he rubbed Kakashis shoulders then his chest. He wrapped his lips around his partners erect nipples, sucking them and groaning. Kakashi blushed harder and held Obitos head, "Oh wow..." He breathed. Obito chuckled in a naughty tone kissing Kakashi passionately, roaming his lips up his neck. "When are you getting undressed?" Kakashi teased. Obito smirked and slid his black tee off then slowly crawled over to kiss his partners lips. Kakashi held him close by his back, deepening their kiss with their tongues. "Mmmmm...hehehheheh" Obito couldn't contain himself as he realized how quickly their innocent conversations turned to this. Kakashi smiled in their kiss, "You like this don't you Obito?" He teased. Obito blushed even more, feeling a guilty pleasure. "Kashi, don't tease me..." He whined. Kakashi chuckled and held his face, sucking on his neck bruises from earlier again. "Aaaahhh.." Obito groaned roughly. Obito felt Kakashis erection stick high against his pants. Obito breathed as he pulled Kakashi away and kiss him again. "Oh Obito..." Kakashi moaned. "We'll see who likes this the most.." Obito teased back at him as he kissed. Kakashi breathed heavily, shooting his head back, "Oh...god.." as he felt Obitos hand squeeze and stroke his erection. "Aahh...Kakashi...You're so hard." He groaned in pleasure. He kissed his partners cheek and whisphered, "You want me to suck it...?" Kakashi bit his bottom lip nodding impatiently. Obito smirked big, "Yeah..?" He pushed. "Oh yes please...ahhh...Obito..." He groaned. Obito felt his cock throbbing beneath his pants. He bent forward and began licking bwhind the head of his partners cock, teasing him before shoving the length in his mouth. Kakashi inhaled heavily, "Obito...!" He choked. Obito bopped his head up and down slowly, sucking harder. He glanced up at his partner whose eyes tightly shut and moaning heavily. Obito smirked then pulled away, licking his length up and down. "Oh Obito...I like that..!" Kakashi grunted. "Mmmmm" Obito teased as he shoved the whole length deeper. Kakashi gripped his hair tightly, almost pulling it not that Obito minded. The copy nin shoved his head up and down, pumping his hips along, "Obito! I'm gonna cum..!" Kakashi moaned. Obito loved his cries, the sound was like heaven. He felt the length throb and shoot up down his throat. Obito pulled away breathing heavily as the cum spilled out if his mouth and down onto his hand, he wasn't prepared for the semen to shoot that far. He breathed with a smirk, pleased with his partner either way. He smirked and licked his hand before stroking his cock. Kakashi gripped the bed tightly, "Aaahhh...!" He panted as Obito stroked. The Uchiha checked on his partner who turned his head with eyes shut. Obito pulled a injector and collected some semen still dripping down his cock. He quickly placed it inside his pants watching his partner the entire time. His heart beating faster and faster. The only image in his mind grew of a beautiful future.

The white haired man lifted his head up, "Obito...get over here." He breathed not knowing what had happened. Obito crawled over placing his hands on his partners shoulders. Kakashi came closer for another kiss. Obito shut his eyes and ran his hands through his white hair. Kakashi suddenly flipped him to lye on his back and he lyed on top. Obito blushed slightly. "Kakashi.." He softly moaned in their kiss. He pulled away to breathe, watching his partner breathe heavily too. Kakashi pulled his pants down, Obito held him close, "Kakashi..." He softly whisphered. "You want it..?" Kakashi replied. Obito nodded biting his bottom lip.

Kakashi held his long, thick cock and spreaded Obitos leg so wide. The Uchihas eyes stared up in desperate desire, blushing. Kakashi smirked before shutting his eyes exhaling as he rubbed the tip over his entrance. Obito shivered and pulled his head back breathing. Kakashi knelt closer to kiss his scarred cheek, "It's been awhile, but don't worry..." He softly spoke. His voice so reassuring and stealing Obitos composure. Kakashi knelt down to face his entrance, Licking it first before sucking and kissing his hole. Obito gasped, "Fuck...!!!" And clenched the bed. Kakashi chuckled as he ate him out. He rubbed his fingertips over it. Obito placed a hand over his mouth, holding in his intense and wild moans that were building crazy inside, just wanting to get out. "Let me hear it Obito..." Kakashi suddenly groaned. Obito swallowed and stared at him blushing. Kakashi smirked licking his fingers and inserting him. "Oh...My.." Obito choked feeling so frustrated with too much pleasure. "Aaahhh..! Kashi..Just...-" He stumbled on his words. Kakashi moaned, "Oh yeah...? You want my cock inside you now..? Obito...?" He teased, so amused of this mans reactions.

He inserted his length holding the man's thighs, spreading him wide. Obitos eyes widened innocently focusing on this intrustion. Kakashi breathed, "Mmmm...It's tight.." Obito smirked of overwhelment feeling the length go deeper and deeper. "Oh! Right there...'Kashi!" Obito cried out. Kakashi stayed put and began thrusting and hitting hard at his sweet spot. "Aaaaahhh!! Oh-yes...!" Obito groaned roughly and held his partner close to him. He wanted to hear his partners breathtaking moans in his ear. "Oh Obito..! You like my cock in you..?" He teased in his ear. Obito panted holding his back tightly. "Fuck me! Fuck me Kakashi...!!!!" He cried out. His entrance was wet and his walls throbbing around his lovers cock. Feeling his release getting closer. Obito smiled big holding his partner, his eyes shut in so much pleasure. He gasped again as Kakashi teased him, thrusting slower. "You're gonna cum Obito...?" He teased as his other hand stroked his cock. Obitos walls clamped tighter as his movements were slow. "Kashi! I'm so close...!" He moaned. "Yeah...?" Kakashi muttered. "Mmmm..!" He thrusted fast again. Obito wrapped his legs around his waist and held his neck as Kakashi lyed on top of him with his hands leaning on the bed. "Oh fuck fuck..! Fuck meeeeeee.." Obito panted feeling his liquid so close to release. Kakashi released his cock and placed it over his partners groaning. Obito watched his partner began grinding his cock over his. Obito moaned with Kakashi, loving this new pleasure. Kakashi humped on him so well. "Kashi! Kashi! Yes yes...!" He cried out as his cum squirted high onto his chest. Kakashi stroked the Uchihas cock as more semen kept squirting. "Aaaahhhh...Obito..." He breathed. Obito groaned roughly and when his release was over he wrapped his legs around him again and his arms around his neck, he locked his lips with his partners, making out again. "You are the best sex..." Kakashi muttered. Obito smirked, "You are the best fuck.." He softly giggled. Kakashi smiled in amusement, stroking his partners black hair. "We should clean up" Kakashi joked. Obito glanced at their bodies, "Hehehe...yeah." He chuckled.

Kakashi went to the bathroom turning on the shower. Obito still lying on the bed glanced at his pants on the floor and thought about the syringe. He shut his eyes and smirked. His nerves and overwhelment suppressed and all he could imagine in his mind was the being raising it's arms for him.