*1*

Laikynn👑

"Babe"I called my new husband, Ian. I was in bed ready to get up but I couldn't. "Babe!"

"Yes my Queen"he walk in with the towel wrap around his waist.

"Baby, I don't feel good"I whined. He sat on the bed and put his hands over my forehead.

"Stop lying Laikynn"he laughed. I sigh knowing that I was.

"I don't want to leave my hometown"I whined again.

"We have to, my job is in California and I want my wife next to me, in bed, by my side when I'm making deals"my husband is a car dealer for Lamborghini and other super cars.

"Ok fine, love you"I kiss his lips. He kiss me passionately.

"Love you too"he got up walk away. I got up and walk to my bathroom.

My name is Laikynn [Lay-kin]. I'm 26 years old and living life. I just got married to the man of my life, Ian. He been there for me when I was nothing in Memphis and when I had nothing.
Ian is 34, older then me. We met at restaurant. Well this how it happen.

Flashback

"So your parents let you go"my friend Kaylee said. We was at our favorite place if we want waffles in the afternoon. Waffles house.

"Yeah that's right"I smile. We was talking about my parents letting me go to the mall all by myself, without their help.

"Damn, girl your 18, you can go to the mall all you want"Kaylee said.

"Yeah I know but they think someone was gone kidnap me"I roll my eyes. Kaylee eyes went to the door and it got big.

"Omg, that's Ian"she blush playing with her hair. I look at him and scoffed.

"Him, the bad boy, hell no Kaylee your mom gone put you six feet under" I said.

"I know, he's 26 anyways"she frowned then gasp. "Omg, he's coming over here, act natural"

"Bitch I'm already natural"I laugh. She roll her eyes. I felt something tap my back. I turn around facing the man Kaylee was talking about.

"Hi"he said.

"Hey"I said back.

"I'm Ian, what's your name"He ask.

"Oh my name is Laikynn"I was nervous talking this dude. He was like big and by big I mean his chest and arms.

"Cute name, I wanted to ask you, would you like to come on a date with me"my eyes went wide.

"Oh ok, uh, sure"I smile. He smile back and walk away. What just happened?

Flashback over

That was the most exciting day of my life. But there was some consequences.

Flashback

"You think your grown, dating an older man!"my father yelled making me flinch. I was so scared of my father because I seen his bad side. Trust me, he's like a monster.

"Daddy I love him"--"and I'm starting a family with him"I gulp down waiting for him to say something. My mother look down shaking her head.

"Larry, let me talk to her for a second" my mother push my father out my room.

"We talk later"he said walking out.

"Laikynn, I love you, but your father is the telling the truth, you can't be with this man because he's older"--"but I can't stop you, tell you what, run away with him, start a family with him when your older cause I know your not ready"

"Mom..."

"Listen to me, just give your father time, he'll forgive you"--"just come visit us, and let us know when the wedding is"she smile then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I grab my bag and left.

Flashback over

The worst thing was that Ian didn't come that night. He had work. So I had to find a place to stay for months. Finally he showed up when I was 23. I know a long ass time. But I was still in love with him. He was still very sexy and handsome.

So yesterday was the wedding and of course everyone was there. Over 200 people was there. My mom was proud of me but daddy was a lil mad about me still dating a older man.

"Your finally up"Ian smack my butt.

"Really"I punch his chest.

"Yeah, I mean it's out there and I can't I believe you hit me"he laugh.

"Should of never smack my ass"I walk to the kitchen.

"We leaving in the afternoon, the movers just left" I frown thinking about Kaylee and my other friends. "We can come visit sometimes"Ian came behind me and kiss my neck.

"I know, I'm ready to leave"I kiss his lips.

***************

Was it good or nah.
Comment
Vote