*15*

Odell🏈

"Baby!"Sasha jump on me giving me plenty of kisses. "I miss you so much babe"

"I did too, it was no fun without you"I lied. It was fun watching Laikynn.

"What you did when I was gone"she smile at me.

"At first i went to Miami with the guys, then came back home"I said. she kiss my lips again and smile.

"I been thinking about, moving my job close here, so I won't be far away"she said.

"Umm, that's up to you ok"I smile.

"Ok"she kiss my cheek. We got in my Bentley and drove off to the house. As we pull up, I saw Ian standing by the door.

"Aye"I said. He turn around and smile.

"Wassup, I thought somebody was home"he said. I help Sasha out the car.

"Nah, I was at the airport picking up Sasha"I said.

"Oh ok, anyways I'm having a get together at my house, my brother celebrating his four year marriage soo"I thought about it and nod my head.

"Ok, we'll be there"I smile.

"Ok cool, see yall there"Ian walk back to his car.

"Like a welcome home Sasha party"Sasha joked.

Laikynn👑

"So your pregnant"Trisha ask.

"Yes, I'm pregnant"I roll my eyes.

"Why you don't like me, I mean we just met"she said.

"Because your rude, your walking around in my house like you own it"I said.

"Maybe because i do"she said smirking.

"What?"

"Ian didn't tell you, him and my husband Chad, sold up to a kilo of cocaine and heroin to this man in Germany and China"--"and they put the money in my credit card so the pigs won't catch them with the money"

This made me angry, I wanted to curse her ass out but I can't take it out on her, I have to take it out on his ass. I thought he promised me he won't sell drugs anymore.