*31*

Odell🏈

I woke up with my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID to see it was Sasha. I press the decline button.

I got up from bed walking to the bathroom. Last night was epic. I didn't want that to happen. Laikynn must of been so scared seeing Ian.

I turn the shower on and hop right in. I wash every part of my body and my hair. After my shower, I got out and dried off. As I was putting on my clothes, my phone rung again but then it stop and I heard a "hello"

"What the fuck"I mumble.

"Sasha why do you want him back. I understand your pregnant for another man and want my new man to take care of it"I heard Laikynn said.

"Yeah I said it. Well me and ian wasn't right for each other so i wanted Odell to myself"she laugh.

"Odell what"oh shit. "bye bitch"she hung up and exit out my room. I cover my heart. I hope Sasha didn't tell her about my problems.

I walk out the bathroom to my room slowly. I grab my boxer and wife beater out the dresser.

"Odell"i heard Lai come in my room.

"Wassup"I said not looking at her.

"Are you bipolar?"she ask.

I sigh and look at her. "I don't think I am"

"Tell the truth!"she semi yelled.

"No I'm not. I use to when I was with Sasha. But I'm not when I'm with you"I said looking into her eyes. "Laikynn I love you. Your my medicine I take everyday. You make me feel special about myself"

"Odell"she rub her hair. "why you didn't tell me"

"I didn't want to freak you out"I frowned sitting on the bed.

"Odell. I don't think it freaks me out"she had her hands on my face. My eyes looking into her eyes.

"Kiss me"I said. She inches close to me and kiss my lips. I kiss her for a minute till the doorbell rung. "Uhhh"I got up and walk to the door.

I open it seeing this man with a tuxedo on. "Hello"

"Hi. I'm looking for Odell Beckham Jr"the man said.

"I'm him"I said.

"We gotten a call from Sasha saying you wasnt taking your medication and going nuts..."

"What!!"I yelled while the man was handcuffing me.

"What the hell is going on"Laikynn said walking downstairs. The people look at her then look at me.

"Baby I'm ok"I said. She look like she wanted to cry. "I'm fine"

"No your not sir. You haven't been taken your medication"the man said.

"He haves been taken his medication"Laikynn said. "Nothing bad ever happened"

They look at me. "You sure"

"Yes. I'm sure"she said. They uncuffed me and look at me like they wanted to get me.

"We'll be back"the man said. I close the door then look at Laikynn.

"You ok"she ask.

"I'm fine"I said. She came by me and kiss my lips. I pull her to the guest room and y'all know what happen.