*22*

Laikynn👑

I woke up from this all white bed. Is I'm in the hospital? The walls was all white. I heard beeping sounds, people talking, and the smell was horrible.

Yep a hospital it is. I open my eyes to see Odell talking to the doctor. I couldn't say anything but I did move a little to catch their attention.

"Lai"Odell look at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Odell"I said in a raspy voice. I felt my stomach feeling nothing. I panic.

"Laikynn. Be calm"Odell touch my hand. "The doctor want to talk to you"

He came in with his chart in his hand. He sat in the chair then sigh. "Ms. Laikynn"

"What is it doc"

"I'm sorry"he said. "Your baby didn't make it. To much of stress and we saw that your sack in womb was bust. Thats how it died"

I couldn't take anymore of this. I wanted to leave. I was breathing hard trying to catch my breath. Ian did this to me. He ask for a baby now his baby is gone because of him.

"I want to go home"I said.

"Babygirl. You can..."I cut Odell off.

"I want to go home now!"I yelled.

"And i said no. The doctor said your hurt bad. You sprain your ankle and your dehydrated"he semi yelled.

"Why would he do this to me"I cried. Odell hug me whispering nice things to me.

"Im so sorry Laikynn"

"How did I get here?"I ask him.

"I called you like 20 times. You didn't answer. So I came over to see you laying on the floor bleeding out. I thought you was dead"

I lick my lips feeling how dry they were. "I need some water"I said.

"Ima get you some food ok"he got up walking out the room. As I laid back down the door open revealing Sasha.

"Hey. You feeling alright"she said.

"Yeah. Im fine"I said.

"I'm sorry about the baby"

I didn't say anything to her. "I just saw Odell coming out the room and.."

"And your mad. Sasha me and odell are just friends. I think this is your fault"

"My fault. How?"

"Because ever since you told Ian about me and him. Ian been acting strange and he's the that hurt me and my baby. It was because of your jealousies"

"Your right. It was my fault. I'm sorry Laikynn. Is that what you want me to say"

"I don't care anymore"I sigh.

"Tell Odell I stop by. Im leaving to France for a fashion show"she walk out the room. I didn't care where she going. All I want is peace and quiet.