*32*

Laikynn👑

I woke up with Odell playing with my hair. I smile then turn to him. "Had fun"

"Yes I did"I said blushing.

"We should do that more often"he said.

"Odell. What happened to you earlier in your years"I said. He look at me and sigh.

"I don't want to talk about it"he said getting up. I sigh looking at him.

"I'm sorry for asking"I said. He walk in his bathroom turning on the shower. Last night was what I always wanted. He do it better then Ian.

Speaking of him. He called me while me and odell was in bed. I didn't answer. I didn't want to answer.

Odell came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He dig in his dresser to get some clothes out.

"Where you going?"I ask.

"Out with friends"he said. I didn't really say anything. But I want to go out to.

"Well I'm going out then"I got up and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and turn the shower on. I hop right in feeling the warm water on my body.

"This shit feel good"I mumble. I love it.

After my shower. I went to go find something to wear. I pull out a green crop top with tan skirt. I also had my pumas and Michael kors bag.

I put on my outfit and sprayed some perfume on me

I put on my outfit and sprayed some perfume on me. I didn't know how to do my hair. I just left it down.

I walk back to the room to see Odell was gone. I think he was mad at me.

*Store*

I was walking around looking for some clothes and other girly stuff when I heard my name being called. I turn around to see my friend Kaylee.

"Omg Kaylee"I squeal. She ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"I miss you and Ian so much"she said.

"I know you do"I said. "Where is your lovely husband"

"He's somewhere around here"she smile. "How's you and Ian"

I didn't know what to say. 'oh me and ian are so in love'

"Hello. Earth to Lai"she laugh.

"Yeah. Me and him are great"I smile.

"So about the baby that's coming"she nudged me. Oh shit.

"Ummm. I'm not pregnant Kaylee"

"I thought you was. You was all on Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat so damn happy girl"she smile.

"I had a miscarriage"I said frowning.

"Oh- omg. I'm so sorry bestie"she hug me again. After our little convo, I gave her my new number and walk off. I didn't want to tell her about me having a new man.

Kaylee and ian are close cousin that's why I couldn't tell her.