*11*

Odell🏈

"Damn that's her"my friend Jordan said. Me and the guys stayed in Miami for the holiday. Fourth of July is coming and without Sasha hear, I'm lonely. So I took the guys to Miami.

"Yeah, her name Laikynn"I smile. Laikynn been on my mind ever since. I can't get her out of my head.

"Man, but you have a girlfriend, don't fuck up this relationship Odell"Jarvis said.

"I'm not bruh, ima keep a distant relationship from her"i smile. I look at my phone seeing I got a call from Sasha.

Phone convo

'hello'- me

'hey babe, how is Beverly hills and you'-sasha

'im in Miami with the guys'- me

'oh I thought you was home'- Sasha

'yeah ima be home Tuesday'- me

'k, see ya'- Sasha

Phone convo over

She hung up on me quick. Whatever tho because I'm bout to have a good time in Miami.

"When you going back home"Brandon ask.

"Tuesday why"I said.

"Because I want to meet this Laikynn girl, probably get her number"he rub his hands.

"Yeah about that, she have husband"I said sighing.

"So you trying to fuck with a married girl"

"Yeah, that's the hardest part"

"Man your crazy"he shook his head.

I look at my phone seeing a text.

?- she gone figure out who stalking her

Me- just keep telling her lies, ima be there on Tuesday

?- K

Laikynn👑

Things still wasn't quiet here. The man with the creepy voice was still here. "What you cooking chocolate"

"That's my new nickname"I said.

"Yep, cause you look like a Hershey bar"he chuckle. I didn't say anything but just kept cooking. Ian call me this morning saying he's coming tomorrow.

"When are you leaving"I ask.

"Never, why you want me to leave"

"Because your a creeper"I said.

"Not really, I'm company"

"Not really"I mimic what he said. He laugh at me then sigh.

"What a husband you got"

"What?"I stop what I was doing.

"Your husband, he's a car dealer right"

"Yeah, why"

"I need a car, a Lambo"--" and some cocaine"I stop breathing heavily. Cocaine.

"Cocaine? My husband don't sell that"

"You should talk to him about keeping secrets"I nod my head thinking of what he said. I know damn well he ain't selling cocaine.