*28*

Odell🏈

I should of went with Lai to the doc. But I had some other stuff to do.

I walk around the place looking how beautiful it looks. This can be nice for me and Lai. I wanted to surprise Lai with a special gift.

"Hello mister Beckham"this man came walking up to me.

"Hi"I said.

"How are you doing today"he shook my hand.

"I'm fine. I need a nice dinner table right here for me and my girl"I said.

"Ok. What kind of bouquet. Roses"he said.

"Yeah roses is nice"I smile. "And the food. Not to spicy"

"Ok. And you said something about a guest is coming too"

"Yeah. it's a surprise"I smirk.

"Ok. Everything gone be done in till 6:50. Anything else"

"That's it"

Home

I walk in the house sighing loudly. Laikynn probably not home yet.

I walk up the stairs to my room to see Lai staring at the window.

"Hey you ok"I ask.

"Ian is cheating on me"she sniff.

"Are you cheating on him too?"I said.

"What"she look at me.

"Your with me now. Your staying in my house"I said. For some reason I was getting mad. Why is she worrying about some mane that broke her heart and beated her.

"Odell it's not even like that"she said.

"Laikynn what the hell you said last night when you was in bed with me. You said yes I would love to be your girlfriend"I said.

"I didn't say non of that. All we said was I love you to each other"she had tears in her eyes.

"Well do you"

She look back at the window looking at the backyard of her old house. "I do love you Odell. I see that you love"she look back at me.

"Then why you still have feelings for ian"I said.

"Because he was my first Odell. My first kiss. He took my virginity. We even had babies but..."she sigh.

"It's ok Lai"I hug her from behind. "I understand that you still have love for him"

"I have to go back"she said.

"What. Why!"I semi yelled.

"To talk to him. I have to get him out my head Odell"

I thought about what she said. She want to get him out her head? But how is she gone do that? Kill him.

Laikynn👑

Me and odell walked to my old house. I wanted to get some stuff out there that I had. My car keys. My shoes and clothes.

I been spending money on myself all wee by buying clothes.

"You ok"Odell said.

"What you talking about"I smile.

"You seem nervous coming here. Lai I'm here for you"Odell said.

"Thanks Odell"I smile then kiss his lips.

We walk to the door seeing no cars in the driveway. The house still looked the same when when ... I can't talk about it.

"We don't have no keys"Odell said. I lift up the mat grabbing the keys. "Never mind"

"It's a spare"I said.

"He never been here then"Odell said.

"Probably did. Probably didn't"I open the door looking inside the house. It was clean and smelt nice. Like cinnamon.

"Someone was here"Odell looked at the glass on the table. Maybe he was here.

"Hurry and come get my stuff please"I jogged upstairs to the room that me and Ian shared. When I turn the light on, nobody was here.

I walk in the closet to see my stuff was gone. "What the hell"I mumble. I look around to see some other woman stuff. His stuff was on the right. The other on the left.

"He got rid of my stuff"I had a tear ran down my cheek.

"Come on Laikynn. We have to go"Odell grab my arm. As I walking down the hallway, there was a room with little boys stuff. I open the door to see it was a room with cartoons.

"Let's go"I walk out the room to the door.
Odell followed me out the house. Now I was really crying.