*20*

Laikynn👑

I got home just in time for dinner. Ian was cooking some spaghetti and meatballs. I carried the bags up the stairs to my room.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs then stop. Ian. "What you bought"

"Stuff"I said.

"Like what"he came up to bed seeing me pull out some shirts and jeans. Now that I'm pregnant, I do need some new clothes.

"Lai I'm sorry for not telling you anything or saying something about me selling drugs"I roll my eyes.

My phone buzzed in my purse which was by ian. He grab my phone looking at it. "Who is it"I ask.

"Your little side nigga"he threw the phone at me.

"Really Ian, my side nigga"I semi yelled.

"Yeah, you fucking him or he fucking you and you letting him"he yelled back.

"What the hell is this coming from? Ian I love you"I said ready to cry.

"Do you"I nod my head. "Seems like you don't"

"What are you talking about"

"Sasha told me that you and odell been talking lately, she said when I left out of state, you went to his house right"why would she lie like that.

"I never went to his house, all I did was shop, trade in that fast car, and talk to you, and how could she know, she was in Paris"I said.

He looked a little taken back. "I'm sorry baby"he came up to me hugging me.

"Let me go, since you can't trust me"I walk out the room going downstairs.

Sasha💋

Odell isn't home yet and I'm very horny. I need someone to dick me down good. As I was playing with my dildo, the door bell rung.

I sigh putting the dildo in my secret place. I put on my thong and sweatpants. I had on a crop top showing my belly piercing.

"Who is it!"I yelled. Nobody didn't answer. "Jarvis this better not be you"I open the door seeing Ian looking mad.

"Why you lied and said my wife was cheating on me"he push me inside.

"She is cheating, not like having sex or kissing, she actually seeing him from time to time"I said.

"But you said..."I press my finger on his lips.

"Don't worried about what I said, just sit down and relax"I push him on the couch. I started kissing his neck making my way downtown.

"Wait, Sasha stop"Ian push me off him. "I have a wife and a child on the way"

"Do you think Laikynn loves you Ian, she's using you for your money"I said.

"Nah man, I been with this girl for to long, not breaking her heart"he left right out the door.

I was this close getting a lil some some.