*19*

Laikynn👑

I was searching and searching for baby beds and other stuff for the baby. But they didn't have nothing in this store.

I walk around like a zombie trying to find food. "Hey Laikynn"I heard a woman voice behind me.

"Hi"I look to see sasha with a basket also and some baby stuff.

"I see your baby shopping, can't wait till the shower"she smile at me

"Yeah still didn't plan it yet, but are you pregnant"I ask.

"Well yeah, how'd you know"she smile wide.

"Your holding some baby stuff"I chuckle.

"Oh, that explains a lot, anyways Odell didn't tell you"she said.

"Tell me what"I said.

"That I'm pregnant for him and I'm moving in with him"

"Nah he, never told me"

"That's strange, because y'all do talk a lot"she said. I wanted to punch this bitch in the face so bad. I don't care if she my friend. She never was.

"Well he never told me about you being pregnant yesterday, probably was caught up with me being with him, he didn't know you exist"I smile then chuckle. Her face was priceless.

"You think I care about odell, no, so you can take him"she mean mugged me walking away.

"I don't really want your man"I roll my eyes walking away.

Sorry it's short. Just a lil something for y'all since I didn't update anything. Plus I'm out of ideas😭😭. Help me.