*26*

Odell🏈

I stayed home with Laikynn H helping her out with some stuff.

I forgot what happened yesterday between me and Laikynn. All i remember was seeing my mom and talking to Laikynn.

"Odell"I heard Laikynn called me. I was in the movie room watching a TV show.

"Yes"I said getting up from my seat. I walk in the kitchen to see her cooking something.

"Do you think yellow rice is good or Caribbean rice"she smile.

I never seen her smile. "Yeah. Caribbean rice is cool"I smile back.

"What your doing in there?"she ask.

"I'm watching tv"I said.

"What you watching"She limp to the movie room following me.

"Some show on animal planet"I said then sat down. She sat next to me looking at the big TV.

"I was thinking about. Moving to an apartment"she said. I look at her narrowing my eyebrows.

"What. Why"I said.

"Because. I can't stay here with you. It was nice for you to take care of me but I have to leave"she said.

"I understand"I frowned. "Ima help you find your dream home"

"Thanks Odell"she hugged me. I look at her face seeing that beautiful smile. That made me light up.

"Umm Lai"I sigh.

"Yeah"she look at me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday even tho I don't remember what happened"I said.

"It's ok Odell"she smile touching my hand. Things was getting heat up. I wanted to kiss them plum lips. Feel her body. But I don't think she gone let me.

I move in a bit closer to her face ready for a kiss. I kiss her slowly seeing what she gone do or say. She grab my neck pulling me in more kissing me passionately. I didn't know she was like this.

I pull away wiping my mouth. I walk out the movie room going to my room. I can't do this.

Laikynn👑

I can't believe I kiss him. His lips was so soft and kissable. I loved it.

I frowned when he left out the room leaving me breathless. Maybe I should get back to cooking.

When I walk back to the kitchen, Sasha was standing there looking at the food.

"Your his wife now"she look at me with a mean mug.

"No. God no. I'm still married"I said.

"Well get the hell out and never come back. I don't care that your ankle is hurt badly or you lost your baby. I just don't want you here with my husband/ baby daddy"

"Sasha"I chuckle. "I don't want to be here either. But your husband deserve a woman like me. Not some woman who cares about his money"I came close to her face.

"You bitch"

"And that baby ain't for him"--"that baby for that man right. In France"

"How do you know"she raised her eyebrows.

"I seen y'all in pictures. Then something click in my mind. That's your boyfriend. Then you run to France when Odell doesn't pay attention to you more. Then you come back thinking Odell still loves you"

"You need to keep your mouth shut"she gritted her teeth.

"Sasha"Odell came downstairs.

"Odell"Sasha walk up to him then kiss his lips. "I miss you so much. Work made me tired since I'm pregnant"

"Sasha. I don't think this baby is mine"Odell said.

"What. Odell this baby is yours"she had tears coming down her eyes.

"I can't trust you Sasha. Not at all"he walk her to the door pushing her out. "Go back to your dude in France"

"Odell why is you doing this to me. Im pregnant"she cried.

"Sasha this baby isn't mines! You lied to me about this baby. I know who it's for. Your ex"he said.

"I hate you. I hope y'all both suffer in hell"she walk away.

"You too"I said.

Odell close the door. He look at me and sigh. "You ok"

"Yeah I'm fine"he walk back upstairs. I frowned taking a seat on the couch. Can't wait to take this cast off.