*12*

Laikynn👑

I waited for Ian to get off the plane and come home so we can talk. The man on the intercom said that he been selling coke. I hope he doesn't.

"Hi mam, waiting for someone"this man said.

"Yeah, my husband"I said. He nod his head and walk off. That was weird. But I guess he wanted to see if I was ok. I did had a mad looking face.

"Baby"I heard Ian said. He came walking my way but then stop to talk to a man that looked suspicious. He was in a deep conversation, he didn't even look at me again.

"Alright, bet"he said walking to me. The man look at me and walk away. "Wassup baby"

"Hey"I said dried and walk away from him.

"Laikynn, baby what's wrong"he said trying to stop me.

"Let go of me Ian"I walk to my car. I decided I wanted a Cadillac CTS. I open the trunk so Ian can put his stuff in.

"Laikynn, what the hell wrong with you, why you acting so mean all of sudden, not giving me a damn hug or kiss"everyone was looking at us.

"We can talk about this when we get home"I said then hop in my car.

"What happen to the car I gave you"Ian said.

"It was to fast, I couldn't control it"that's not the reason why. I thought some people was following me so I trade in an other car.

"Oh, well you could of told me baby"he rub my inner thigh. "Have you went to the doctor to see if it's here or not"

"Ian I went and there is nothing"I sigh then frown. Ian was rubbing his chin looking out the window. "I'm sorry baby"

"It's ok, maybe god said we ain't ready yet"he said.

"Yeah"

Odell🏈

"So how much I get"the guy that work for me this weekend said.

"I don't know, you didn't do your job right"I said. "Plus to late, her husband coming home today"

"So, we can still spy on her"I slam his head to on the computer desk. "What the hell man!"he cover his nose.

"Are you blind or stupid"--"maybe both, get the hell out my house"he grab his stuff leaving. I look at the screen to see Laikynn and Ian made it home.

"I'm coming for you Laikynn"

-------------------------------------------
*Was it too much or we good. Let me know.
*Comment
*Vote