*9*

Sasha💋

Leaving Odell by himself is like leaving a child. He would do all the bad stuff when I'm gone. Like go to clubs and get drunk, take a girl home, fuck her then she might end up pregnant.

"What time your plane leave"Odell ask.

"Around 12 babe"I smile at him. I kiss his lips passionately trying to make him start something. He push me off him looking at the time.

"It's 10:49"he said grabbing my suitcase.

"So your kicking me out, just like that"I chuckle.

"No, if I keep looking at you, then it's gone get worse"

"What's gone get worse?"

"Missing you, missing your kissing and hugs"he peck my lips. I smile at him watching him walk to the car. I hop in his Bentley sitting pretty. He got in telling the driver the location.

"So what you will be doing while I'm gone"I said.

"Focus on the game and other stuff, the days gone go by fast"he said. I nod my head looking out the window.

I know what he might do. He ain't slick. Laikynn ain't slick either.

Laikynn👑

"Babe"I said to Ian who was packing his bag.

"What Laikynn"he look at me. What the hell wrong with him?

"Ima miss you"I kiss his cheek but he brush me off. "Ian what's wrong"

"It's complicated"he said grabbing some stuff he need.

"What's complicated, Ian tell me, I'm your wife"I said getting frustrated.

"LOOK I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT"he yelled. I sigh walking down the steps to the kitchen. I hope his ass won't come back. How the way he yelled at me. Hell no.

I stayed in the kitchen drinking my tea while texting kayla.

"Babe I'm leaving"Ian came downstairs. He came up to me and tried to kiss my cheek but I move away. "What's wrong"

"Nothing just leave"I mumble loudly enough for him to hear. Ian scoffed walking out the house. Thank God. I need to do something.

Later🌴

I was sitting on the sand at the beach watching kids play and dance around in the water. This what made me think about why I never had one. I sigh as I seen a mother holding her newborn baby and a other pregnant while holding hands with her daughter. As I was sitting there, my phone buzz showing that Ian text me.

(24)text message:

Ian😍😘

Ian- babe I'm sorry what happened this morning, i wasn't myself

Me- it's ok, I know how it feels to leave home

Ian- yeah. So wyd

Me- at beach. It's so beautiful here

Ian- just like you baby. I miss you so much😞😭😭😭😭

Me- me too😖

Ian- I see you in two or three days. Love you😘

Me- love you too😍😘

I sigh smiling at the text. I miss my baby, but what kept me thinking was, why am I not experiencing no morning sickness or other stuff? I should be pregnant right.