Author's notes!

Hey there,

I want to start off by saying thank you to those of you who have read, commented, saved the story to your reading list, and voted on my story. It means a lot. It's probably the most popular story I have on here considering it got reads faster than the other ones (It's practically neck + neck with the first story I put up and that was added last year!).

Initially I had no idea where I was really going with the story. I wasn't even sure if I could pull it off. But look at me, here I am still giving it my best shot.

Enough of that. The reason for this note is just to let you know that the story will have a total of 28 chapters not including the epilogue. After that, this Olicity story will be finished. *cue confetti* I am working on another one, but they aren't exactly the same. If you want to, give that a read too. If not, that's fine as well. I simply appreciate your interest in anything that I write. 

When my last story is complete, I will probably be taking a bit of a break from writing on here; stories at least. At the most, I'd put up one shots or a collection of them. I'm not trying to think too far ahead though. I'd like to focus more on reading stories in my library without somehow worrying what I've read is influencing what I'm writing. Sounds silly right? But it's true. 

Anyways, that's it. Thanks again <3