Chapter 39

Isang buwan ang lumipas ng umalis si Richard. Nandyan pa rin yung namimiss ni Kath ang daddy nya at syempre namimiss din ito ni Dawn. Twice a week kung mag-usap sila sa skype. Maayos naman ang trabaho doon ni Richard at medyo malaki din ang kita.

“Ma’am andito na po yung nakapasa sa exam and interviews. Yung papalit po kay ma’am Jean.” Andrea

“O sige sige papasukin mo na lang dito ha?” Dawn

“Opo ma’am.” Andrea

 “Good Morning.” Sabi ng bagong Assistant Supervisor.

She looks so georgeous and presentable. There’s no doubt in choosing her and besides she really deserves the position that Jean’s left. She also has an experience on the job she’s applying for. She’s a former Assistant Supervisor in Canada. But she needed to resign in that country because of her family matters here and also her personal problem. Now she has this great opportunity to continue her passion without going out of the Philippines. She is Lea Salonga. Single. She is a Career woman. She is a loving sister and a responsible daughter. Dawn really felt flatter for her new officemate because she knows that Lea will be given her utmost and 100% loyalty and there she will be responsible in every work that she will be doing.

“Congratulations Ms. Salonga. We’re considering your character and skills for the position. This company will serve as your second home and we will be your family here. Welcome to your new office.” At itinuro nya ang office na iniwan ni Jean. Maayos naman yun kaya magugustuhan nya doon kahit may nauna nang gumamit ng opisina.

“Thank You Ma’am.” Lea

“You can get inside to familiarize in your office. I hope you like it there.” Dawn

“Of course, of course I liked the office. I like the ambience here, it so relaxing.” Lea

“By the way you can start tomorrow.” Dawn

“Well, then, see you tomorrow ma’am. And thank you!” Lea

*A/n: Wooh nagamit ko ng bongga ang 0.5 kong utak. English virus is spreading here. Haha. O tagalog na ulit. Para naman may matira akong English para sa mga susunod pang chapters wohohoho.*

Pagkatapos ng final interview sa bagong Assistant Supervisor ay inumpisahan na ulit ni Dawn ang kanyang trabaho. May mga meetings din na kailangan nyang tapusin ngayong araw para sa mga bagong endorsers ng kumpanya.

Alas tres nang matapos ang pangatlo at huling meeting nya ngayong araw kaya naman sobrang masakit na ang ulo nya. Siguro dahil na rin nalipasan na sya ng gutom kaya nagpasya na rin syang umuwi.