Fifteen. Nightmare

It was a few weeks later. I was asleep in my bed when I woke up to my phone ringing around 12 a.m.

"Is this Carolyn Carlson?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Um... yeah. Who's this?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Don't worry bout' that." The person on the other end said.

"What do you want?"

"I heard you caused my boy to get locked up for three years."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, knowing fully well what he was talking about.

He knew Cam Kellington.

"Look, don't play dumb with me, princess!" He said, getting angry.

"I don't freaking know you!" I shouted back.

"Oh you will soon."

"What do you want?" I asked again, becoming frustrated.

"You... you're what I want. I know you had a lot of sugar daddies. You used them."

"You don't even know me!" I said, ready to hang up the phone.

"Oh, but I do. Look outside!" He said, as I slowly turned my face towards my bedroom window.

"OH MY GOSH!" I yelled out in fear. The man was outside my window with a malicious look on his face.

There was nothing I could do to stop him. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a broom.

"Come at me, you bastard!" I yelled, gesturing for him to break through the window.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said, as I was suddenly grabbed from behind by another man.

"Let me go." I said, trying to fight the large man, who I had never seen before while the man outside the window laughed hysterically.

"You little bitch, shut up!" He said, as he threw me to the ground.

I burst into tears. I was helpless. Karma kept coming back for me. Suddenly, the man broke into the window.

"Hey princess, remember me?" He asked, as he held my face and stared at me with evil eyes.

It was Cam Kellington. He broke out of jail. My worst nightmare.

I didn't know what to say.

"Answer me!" He yelled, as he slapped my chin.

Tears streamed down my face. There was nothing I could do.

"Yes." I quickly answered.

"Good. Now you'll give us what we want right? You owe us." He said, glancing at his partner in crime.

"What do you want?" I asked, feeling scared and worried.

"You, princess. You're just wonderful. I'm sorry I hurt you last time." He said with a filthy smirk on his face.

Suddenly I gained courage. "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" I asked, looking him straight in the eye, feeling confident.

"Oh, don't go there with me, princess. You know I didn't belong there. You did that and you're gonna pay!" He shouted in my face.

"Not yet!" I said, as I somehow gained power to jump up and out of their grip.

"Get back here!" They shouted, as I ran to the kitchen for the phone.

"9-1-1 operator. How may I help you?" The woman on the other end asked.

"Help me!" I screamed as they caught me and dragged me back to my bedroom.

"That's it for you, bitch. No more games!" He yelled as he started tugging on my clothes.

I thought I was going to die. It was going to be the end of my life and it was all my fault.