Meeting them awkwardly.

Chapter 3

MY POV

We're almost there!! OMG!! It was Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and finally, Niall. <3 I walked up to Harry, waved to him and hugged him, same with Liam, and Louis, and Zayn. We all chatted for a little while. But, only for so long. Then came Niall! <3 When he looked up he didn't say, or do anything. He just stared at me, just like at In and Out.

"Uh, Zayn?"

"Its Zen."

"Ha, right. But uh, Niall seems to, er frozen."

"Huh?" He said, looking at Niall.

"Oh, that's his face when he sees his food coming."

"But, Zayn..."

He interrupted me with a look.

I sighed, "Zen"

He then acknowledged me and my existence.

"There isn't any food."

He looked around and his eyes widened. He whispered something to the other boys. They all seemed shocked. They looked to Niall, then me, then back to him and whispered to each other. Adonia and I started to mumble to each other.

"I told you he likes you!!" She winked.

"No, he doesn't!"

We argued about this over and over, for what seemed to be hours.

"Uh, we have to go... um, nice meeting you all. I love you guys!"

As we turned to go,

"NO!!!' Niall screamed.

Everyone turned to him.

"Uh, i mean, please don't leave.." He said, looking around at the people staring at him.

I just stood there. Adonia elbowed me, again.

"Go!"

"Okay, gosh..."

I walk up to Niall.

"H..hi..."

"Hello. Dont be nervous, love." He said smiling.

His smile burned through me.

"I'm not...."

"I know you are darling."

"Oh, sorry..." I said, staring at the floor.

He giggles a little. Then, lifts my chin up, smiling.

"Don't be, it's okay. Hey, didn't i see you two at In and Out??" He said studying us.

"Matter of fact, You did. That was us. That was especially her." Adonia said.

"Uh, yea.."

I was interrupted by that girl and her bestie. They had kicked me in the stomach. The guards immediately took care of her. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked around and saw an open path. I decided to run all the way back to the hotel. I jetted past the millions of faces, trying to get away as fast as I could. I raced outside, cross roads, and finally through the lobby to the room. Luckily, our moms weren't home yet. I jumped into the bed and cried. Adonia texted me, Are You Okay? Be There Soon. :)

Nialls POV

I signed the different posters, CDs, and greeted other fans. Assuming there was another fan, I looked up to see her standing there. I couldn't say anything. I just stared. Still not understanding what was happening. She talked to Zayn, and he joked with her, as usual, he is a joker. Suddenly, he turns to me, along with the other boys. Their eyes widen and started talking to one another. Oh no, I think they found out. Crap.

"Uh, we have to go.....um, nice meeting you all. Love you guys!" She says.

"NO!" I shout out, that didn't just escaped my mouth.

Everyone turns to me.

"Uh, I mean, please dont leave.." I stutter looking around.

I see her friend nudge her to come up to me.

"H..hi.." She says nervously.

"Hello, Dont be nervous love." I say to her, smiling trying to calm her.

"Im, not.."

I can tell she's lying.

"I know you are darling."

"Oh, sorry...." She says staring at the floor.

I lift her chin up, smiling at her to show her everything's okay.

"Dont be, it's okay. Hey, didn't I see you two at In and Out?" I said remembering her and her friend.

"Matter of fact, You did. That was us. That was especially her." Her friend says.

"Uh, yea.." She was interrupted by the girl that got removed.

She kicks her in the stomach and the guards remove her again. I can see her eyes fill with tears as she trys to stay strong. She looks around, then ran away. I get up, when her friend stops me.

"Dont worry, I got this." She says to me.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"Just finish up here, and I'll take you back to our hotel to see her." She says.

"Okay."