New york

My POV

New york is soo pretty!

"Wow, Adonia, it's so, so" I started.

"Freaking awesome?" She finished.

"Yeah.."

"What now?" I asked the body guard.

"More shopping." He smiled.

I squealed in excitement.

"Well, y'all can go, I'm going to Brooklyn. Is that okay?" Adonia asked

"Yeah, sure." He said.

And we were on our way. Stopping by some little shops here and there.

There was this adorable candy shop. Man, the candy there was delicious!

We stopped at this cute-looking boutique. It had some funny, weird hats, and some fashionable clothes.

I got a skirt, Adonia got a new scarf and we both got friendship necklaces. They're food ones. I got a cute hamburger one with my name and "Best" on the back. Adonia got the cute fries one with her name and "Friends" on the back. I wanted the fries, but she loves potatoes, so I let her get that one. Friendship!

We arrived in Brooklyn.

"So, where first Miss. Adonia?" The body guard asks.

Adonia's POV

God, I missed the city. Yes, I'm from New York. Well, both New Jersey and New York. But, That didn't matter. I was in my hometown and I was in charge. It was like the best feeling ever.

"Hm. So many choices. We could go to Dumbo or Downtown. Park Slope, Prospect Park.", I thought for a moment, "Bed Stuy."

I headed off, leaving them behind and confused.

"Adonia, wait!" Savannah ran, along with the guard.

I ran down the stairs into the underground station a.k.a the subway. This was going to quite amusing, watching a west coaster trying to take the train. I went over to the Metro card ATM. "Aye, yo, guard. You need a Metro card?"

"What?" Savannah said, confused.

"A Metro card is what people use to go on the train."

The guard mutters, "No, I got ours covered."

I slid my card in. I pushed the $5 button. The Metro card slid out.

"Would you like a receipt?" The machine showed. I pushed the, "No", button, grabbed my card, and walked off. "Are you guys done yet? We're gonna miss the A train." I said.

They walked forward towards me, card in hand. "Savannah, let me show you something." I slid my card through the slider and pushed through the bars. "And, that, my friend, is how you get into the station." I smiled, watching them enter, "Now, shamone." I walked towards the way to the A train stop. People were casually entering and exiting. Everyone in bustling mode. Welcome to New York City. I saw a variety of people waiting on benches with backpacks. The A train stop just ahead, I accelerated speed. I didn't look back to see if they were catching up.

Yes, the A train stop. I looked around to see many other people there, assuring me that we didn't miss the train. I looked behind to see Savannah and guard in mid-conversation. "Now, when we get to Brooklyn. You guys will get off at Fulton. I'm staying on. Don't worry about me, I have someone picking me up at my stop." I acknowledged them. This was going to be a beautifully fun trip.

*Later that day*

My POV

We met up again to head to Studio 1, where the boys are at.

We arrived at the studio and part. Adonia to Harry, and I to Niall.

I walked up to him. He looked almost, depressed.

"Hey Nialler!"

"Hey.." He glumly stated.

What happened? What's wrong?

"What's wrong? You look down."

He turned to face me.

"Look, Savannah, we need to talk. " He had a straight face.

I gulped. Oh, no.

A/N Sorry its short! Just a filler chapter. Drama in the next one! ;)