Nialler....

A/N Updated 2 days in a row? Me? Wow... ^-^

My Pov

"Oh oh ohh oh. So, put your hands up. Oh oh ohh oh. Cause, it’s a stand up I won’t be leaving ‘til I finish stealing every piece of your heart. Every piece of your heart."

"Hello?" I said, rubbing my eyes, since I had just woke up.

"Hey, Savannah. I'm not feeling well. So, I won't be able to go to the concert today."

I frowned. "Oh, okay. That's, uh, fine. I guess. I'll just go by myself. No big deal."

"No! You can't go by yourself! Hm, why don't you take Devon?" I can almost see the smirk on her face.

I tensed up. "Uh, yeah..I guess. Um, feel better."

"Thanks, bye bye!"

"Erm, bye.."

She hung up and I text Devon.

"Hey, Devon. Adonia's not feeling to well...and doesn't want me to go to the concert alone...and wanted you to come?"

"Yeah, fine. Don't be an annoying bitch though."

I gulpped. Oh god...why...

---------------- 

Devon hasn't said a word to me since he came to my house to pick me up to go to the airport.

The only words he said to me on the plane was; "Like I said, If you're an annoying bitch, you will pay. Whether you like it, or not!" He smirked. What does he mean by that? He leaned in and whispered in my ear; "Might even do in in front of everyone too. Even your little prick of an ex, Niall." I bet he could of felt me shudder. Wh-what is he planning?

Our plane landed and we caught a taxi to the concert.

Devon would laugh to himself every once in awhile. I think he's planning something up in his cruel brain. And, it doesn't seem good...

When we got out of the taxi, he held my hand and pretended we were a nice, happy couple.

He plastered a fake smile while I continue to frown.

He elbowed me hard in the side and whispered; "Fucking smile"

I do as told and put on a pathetic looking smile.

We found our seats and sat down. 

"Look, you better be calm, because I swear you won't like what's in store for you, if you dont. If you do one wrong move, that's the end."

I ignored him, I'm going to have fun whether he likes it or not.

People started crowding in and he puts his arm around me.

I tried to shake it away, but he only pulled me closer.

The boys came to stage, I look towards the direction on Niall.

He hasn"t noticed me yet. So, that's good, I guess.

Liam does his intro and the crowd screamed and shouted.

I stared down to my feet when Devon started kissing my neck.

He placed a sloppy one and nibbled on it.

Wait, WHAT? Hell no. He is not.. OMG!

I looked up to see Niall, staring directly at us.

His gaze turned from me to Devon.

I jumped away from his kiss, grabbing my neck.

He only growled and turned away.

Looking back up, I see Niall thinking hard about something. He looked towards me, worried.