Nialler, why are you so sweet?

My POV

I slept it off. All the emotions, the sorrow, the angry. I slept it all off. Tomorrow is the concert. I decided to stay at the hotel today. I was in the middle of watching Spongebob when the someone knocked on the door.

"Adonia! Door! Answer! Please!" I screamed.

"I'm not getting it." She stated.

"I'm too lazy!" I reply

She walked into the living room of the hotel room.

"Exactly! That's why you should get it" She smirked.

"Ugh, fine!" I finally gave up unbelievable laziness.

I opened the door to spot him, standing in my doorway.

"Hello, Nialler? What are yo-"

Niall suddenly picked me up and spun me.

"Age is just a number! It won't stop me from really liking you. I hope it wouldn't change your feeling either."

"Nialler." I started.

"Sh, princess. Just follow me."

He leaded me to the lobby's restaurant.

"Okay, we need to start all over again. Sit, sit." He motioned.

"Why, Nialler, aren't you just absolutely amazing?"

"So are you. Can we please have a normal conversation now?"

"Yes, Nialler. Yes, we can."

"So, you were saying, you're 15-"

"I'm 15, in tenth grade. I fell in love with you, the second I saw you. My best friend introduced me to this fandom and I became obsessed. Other girls would kill to be your princess. I never thought it would be me."

"Well, Savannah, You're not my princess."

"What?"

"You never gave me an answer. So, what would it be? Will you be my princess?"

"Yes, Nialler. A billion times yes!"

I realize it's no proposal, but dating Niall from One Direction? What directioner wouldn't be happy about that?

"Our five year age difference will defiantly hit the paparazzi. Whatever, it's okay. I found her."

"Found who?"

"The one, you. I knew she would be a directioner, and that's just a bonus."

"Are you talking about me?"

"Yes, princess."

I blushed and we stared into each other's eyes. My phone ruined it.

"Savannah, you need to come back, like now. Our mums are taking us somewhere."

"*sigh* Do I have to?"

"Yup."

"I'm sorry Nialler, but I have to go."

"We were finally getting to know each other.",He sighed, "It's alright, princess. Let me walk you back to your room."

He picked me up and carried me to the room. When we got back to my room, he pecked me on the cheek.

"Goodbye? princess."

"Bye-Bye, prince."

We went to the mall to get stuff for the concert tomorrow. Then, we went to dinner at Apple Bee's. When I opened the door back in the hotel, a pink envelope fell down.

"To my princess, <3 Nialler."

"Aww!" They all said.

"Oh,hush you guys."

"What is it?" Adonia asked, excitedly.

"Let me open it first. Gosh."

"Dear princess, I had so much fun with you on our fairly short date. Yes, date. After the concert, meet me backstage? It's okay, Adonia can come and meet Harry.;) He's looking forward to it. I got your mums a 2 hour spa, so you and I can hang out. The guards know who you are, so they will let you guys backstage. Love, Nialler."

"So?"

"Well, Adonia, It's over."

"What? No way!"

"Oh, honey. I'm so sor-"

"Just kidding, we get to go backstage and you can go meet Harry while I hang with Niall. Mom and Adonia's mom have a free 2 hour spa."

"That's cool." Adonia played it cool.

"Really?" My mom bursted out.

"Yeah! I'm so happy, I could just cry."I started crying as I take inhale all of this news.

"Don't cry, honey. " My mom comforted me.

"What are you crying for?"

"I'm just so happy."

"Yeah, I am too. I am especially happy for you."

"I know right!"