Trouble

Chapter 2

My POV

"ADONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Whaaa??" She said exhaustively.

"WE WOKE UP LATE!! THE LINE IS GONNA BE LONG!! GET UP NOW!!!!" I said combing my hair and brushing my teeth at the same time. Multitasking to the max.

"OMG. Calm down. I'm getting up!! In five seconds, but, I'm getting up!"

"HURRY!!!"

I put on my skinny's, flats, and my pink tank with pink and black plaid blouse. I love that outfit. I grabbed Adonia, my phone, and ran out of the hotel.

"OUCH!"

"Sorry, Adonia. Im just soooooo excited!!!"

We finally get there and... I knew it! The longest line I've ever seen in my life. But, I guess that's good, the more I get to stare at them. I mean...uh, exactly that. Waiting FOREVER in the line, when this girl comes and cuts us. Uh, hold the F*** up! No, no, no.

"Uh, excuse me, you just cut infront of us..." I said as politely as I could.

"So what!?!" She snapped. " I'm here to hang out with my future husband, Niall."

Oh, no this b**ch didn't!

"Oh, f*** no. Get back to your spot up your a**, b**ch."

As we continuously argued back and forth, Adonia elbowed me.

"What?" I said.

"We're almost there." She pointed out.

"OMG, we're so close to them!" I squeal.

Then I felt a tap and turned around to see the 'B' and her best friend. I didn't see much before her bestie, punched me.

"OMG!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???? I SWEAR!" Adonia screamed to her, I think.

I was still blacked out. The guards came over and Adonia explained what happened. She and her best friend were escorted out.

"Haha! that's what she gets!" Adonia says while I agree.