First uh date?

Chapter 5

My POV

I sat on the couch and unfolded the note. Two tickets to their next concert fell out, and then I read it.

"Dear Savannah, The moment at In and Out, was, well, I don't know. I saw you and you were amazing. I mean, perfect. And when we met again at the signing, I was stunned.That's why I couldn't say anything. I got lost in your beautiful eyes. Im sorry if I've upset you. It was saddening to see you run away from that bully. I wanted to talk to you more. So please, I want to get to know you. Meet me at In and Out at 8:30 P.M. Please? Love, Nialler. <3"

OMG! Does he really? Does he even know how old I am? Im only 15! I glanced at the clock - 8:20. OMFG! I brushed my hair. As I walked through the door, I realized I had pajamas on. I put on a dress and a jacket and head out. Walking down the street, *beep* I get a text from Adonia.

"Hey. Where'd you go? You getting food? I'm starving."

I texted back, "I thought you went to sleep? And Nialler wanted me to meet him at In and Out."

....

"You know I can't go to sleep without food. OMG!! Aw!! Go get it girl!! I told you he likes you!"

....

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know. But I really love him. And I'll bring you back food."

"YAY!! Have fun on your date love birds! Remember, cheeseburger only ketchup, French fries, and Dr. Pepper (Medium please.)"

"Ha, and it's not a date, and we're not love birds, well, we don't love each other. Atleast, I love him, but he doesn't love me."

"Don't say that." Adonia texted.

"Sorry, but its the truth. now off the my date, er i mean, hang out."

"TOLD YOU IT WAS A DATE!! What are you talking to me for? Go on your date. Bye!"

I walked in In and Out, but it was closed. There weren't any fans around. I guess he realized reality and moved on. I glumly turn around to head off back to the hotel. I checked my phone and it was 9:00! Yikes, I guess I was too late and he left. I got a text from Adonia and my mom.

My mom texted, "we will be a little late, we found this amazing store and across from it is an amazing restaurant. ILY"

"ILYT mom. Have fun."

I read Adonias text.

"SAVANNAH!!! GET HOME NOWW!!!! AHH!!!!"

"Adonia!!!!???? Whats going on!!!!! Are you okay????"

I rushed back to the hotel and slammed the door open.

"ADONIA!! ARE YOU OKAY!!???"

"Ah, I love how you are protective over your friends."

"Niall....What, what are you doing here?"

"You didn't come to In and Out and I waited, but it was closing time. So I decided to come here."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't read the note until it was too late, so I rushed to get ready and ran to In and Out, but I was too late."

His eyes lit up.

"You really wanted to go on a date, I mean, hang out with me?"

I blush, hearing date come out of his mouth.

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't, not because you're famous. Well, because I love your personality and I just love you."

"Aww!"