Chapter 2

Dedicated to theneverstar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're mine." He whispered in a sickening tone while licking my throat.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as I tried to push him off of me.

His wide build made it impossible for me to move him and my attempt in doing so only caused his grip on me to tighten.

"Not so soon honey." He said through an ugly smirk.

He pinned me up against the wall while his giant hands roamed the entire length of my body. His sickly, brown eyes were drowning with lust which caused my stomach to twist, creating a revolting sensation. He grabbed my butt and started kissing me, violently smacking my head off of the wall in the process. He then proceeded to lick my jaw-line and bite down on my ear-lobe.

"Say you're mine. Say you want me." He demanded while trying to strip me off my clothes.

"Never! I don't want you. You are a pathetic asshole. Get away from me!" I tried to sound threatening but my entire statement came out as a hushed whisper.

I was so scared.

Deciding I had nothing to lose, I kicked him, hard, earning a bone crunching slap to my right cheek. My eyes instantly started to water from the sting it caused and I felt blood oozing out of my lip. I pushed the pain down; I had to because I couldn't let what he wanted to do, happen.

"Shut up, bitch! You're mine!" He spat at me, venom lacing his deep voice.

As soon as these words left his mouth, the noise of someone slamming open the door filled the air around us. Before he could even respond, Ethan jumped on his back and started throwing punches like a madman.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? How could you even think of touching her?" He asked, rhetorically, while pounding his fists into this man's flesh.

The noise created by Ethan's fists connecting to the limp body of my attacker was horrifying. There was so much blood and it made me feel queasy.

"Ethan stop! You'll kill him!" I yelled, shivering in fear watching this side of him.

"Then let him die. I don't give a fuck!" He spat.

There was something in the way Ethan's eyes glazed over that suggested he would find pleasure in killing this man.

I couldn't let that happen though, I wouldn't.

"Let's just go home, please?" I begged, placing my hand on his arm and gently tugging at it.

His body tensed under my touch but his murderous eyes seemed to soften when he took in my pleading expression. He let out a sharp breath and turned his attention back to the limp body on the ground.

"Fine!" He sounded irritated.

"Now, you listen to me very carefully. If I see you anywhere near her, I'll make sure that your death looks like an accident." He warned him.

Ethan was clenching his fists into balls and I could see he was trembling. He was desperately trying but failing to control his anger.

"Ethan." I said softly, trying to calm him slightly.

He nodded his head and proceeded to stand up. We were about to leave when we heard the grunts of the man rolling around on the floor,

"I'll be coming soon to get you Zelsa. You're mine. Never forget that."