Waving waves

Most people dream of going with their loved one to the beach, wanting to spend the day with them there. But for me, even if its just me there, I feel like you're right beside me, completing and recalling the first memory we ever had together.

This prose is a simile in which the persona recalls how he/she met his/her love in an unlikely environment.

************************************

Here at the beach, nothing's silent. Light wind, Whistling trees, and Storming Waves... you can hear them all around, Makes you want to think that the beach is not really peaceful at all.

I sat on the sand. Soft, filled with small rocks, and some parts wet. I sat still as the water flow by my feet until the lower part of my thighs. It felt ticklish but pretty cool. Stronger waves came and it made my shorts wet. Suddenly, It gets louder and louder than the first wave.

Then it came to me....

.. How the waves caught my attention. Louder and louder, closer and closer, until it knows I heard and saw it coming at me. Its literally waving at me. Waving like hands saying hello, roaring like voices calling for someone's attention, and moving close like someone getting to know another person better.

It was like that when we first get to know each other. The surrounding was the noisiest is has been, no peace at all. Then you were there, like a wave, waving your hands saying hello. Like the wave's roaring, you shout for my name. And like the wave's movement, you come close to me.

I dont care if everything else was unpeaceful, but with you, I feel surrounded with peace.